SIMILAR - 33

Hime couldn't sit still as she kept glancing at the empty seat beside her. She tapped her pen on her desk repeatedly.

he usually goes to the university this early.

Hime thought as she glanced at the seat beside her. She then began to feel lonely. It has been two days since Eunsang last went to the university. She hesitated whether to chat him or not, she has bothered him enough, she thought sending him a message would annoy him. she didn't want to seem too needy, she's been avoiding that part of her, knowing Eunsang wasn't a type of person to mess with, he was reserved, polite and disciplined. in short Hime's type.

Hime was a brave woman, she never feared anything but the secrets of her past, and the nightmares she would often have. but ever since she met Eunsang a new fear arose. She was afraid of annoying people, especially Eunsang, she was afraid she might be too clingy or annoying that Eunsang wouldn't want to talk to her anymore. She didn't want to lose him.

she placed the yellow jacket Eunsang lent to her the other night on top of her desk and placed her head on top to take a nap.

-

Knock.knock.knock.

Hime knocked at the door in front of her. She took a deep breath and took a step back.

no one seemed to be home.

Hime was about to knock on the door again until she heard footsteps on the other side of the hall.

"hey Hime, looking for Eunsang?" Junho asked as he took a bite of a burger on his hand, in the same time he grabbed the keys out of his pocket a to open the door to his apartment, which was just beside Eunsang's.

"uh yeah, is he in?" Hime asked the older boy with her thumb finger pointing at the door in front of her.

"Nah," Junho shook his head. "He's probably in his parent's house, painting, I guess"

Hime's eyes lit up

"Thanks, chacha," Hime ran her way to the stairs but went running back to Junho to take a bite of his burger.

-

"name miss?" the guard in front of the mansion asked.

Hime was about to say something until Tia Helena appeared out of nowhere and whispered something to the guard, the guard's eyes then softened, Tia Helena then pinched him, signaling him to let Hime enter.

Hime went in the gate as she bowed and greeted the guard and Tia Helena.

Tia Helena then gave her a smile.

"you came to visit Eunsang dear?" Tia Helena smiled with her eyes.

"Yeah, is he all right?" Hime asked as Tia Helena walked her to the door.

"He's all right, that boy's becoming a rebel these days, two days ago he went home here all wet, he ended up having a fever," Tia Helena explained as Hime took off her shoes.

Hime's heart dropped, she felt guilty. She was the reason why he got a fever, he took her home that night, and she forgot to return him his jacket that night.

"...He's doing fine now though, he said it's a good thing for him to have a fever, he told me it gives him the inspiration to paint," Tia Helena smiled and shook her head.

"that boy paints a lot, he has a lot of artworks in his mansion in Busan, he left a lot there, it's strange how all of them were paintings of girl" Tia Helena talked more. Hime then smiled at how Tia Helena became talkative when it comes to Eunsang, it was like he was her very own son.