SIMILAR - 41

dream - 3

8:40 pm - 2009 summer, Busan

Eunsang opened the door of his room carefully making sure not to make a sound as he slowly tiptoed out his room and on his hands were a pair of moon-shaped necklaces, with names carved on the back.

when Eunsang finally escaped through the cat door of the kitchen, he then ran to one of the broken Iron fences at the very back of his backyard and escaped out of the mansion.

Eunsang then ran out in the quiet streets making his way to a nearby playground.

and on the playground a little girl sat on a swing, swinging her legs.

"hey," Eunsang started as the little girl notice his presence.

The little girl smiled as Eunsang did the same and sat on a swing beside hers.

"I received your letter, Tia Helena gave it to me..." Eunsang said.

"have you read it?" The little girl, Isabella asks.

"Yeah but, I couldn't understand your handwriting..." Eunsang scratched the back of his head, as Isabella giggled.

"I'm sorry..." Isabella sighed as she looked up the stars.

Eunsang looked at her as he gripped onto the necklaces on his hand.

"...are you really leaving?" Eunsang asks the girl beside him as he looked up the night sky.

"yeah," Isabella sighed.

"I won't have anyone to hang out anymore," Eunsang pouted.

"Oh come on, you have other friends to play with," Isabella tried to cheer him up.

"you are my only friend" Eunsang sighed.

"oh," Isabella then suddenly feels guilty for leaving him behind.

"I'm also leaving," Eunsang stated.

Isabella then looked at him.

"...oh, really?" 

"Can you at least tell me where you're moving so that I could send you letters?" Eunsang whined as he kicked his fit into the air.

"I don't know where we're moving to be honest...but my mom told me we're going to ride a boat!" Isabella smiled, feeling excited.

"I guess that's gonna be far..." Eunsang pouted.

"how about you? where are you gonna move to?" Isabella asks.

"Seoul, my dad wants me to study there..." Eunsang stated.

"Pfft, that's boring...my mom told me were going to have tons of adventures when we arrive at our new place!" Isabella bragged. both of them laughed until Isabella noticed what was on Eunsang's hand.

"what's that?"

"o-oH, I was about to give this to you when I leave at the end of summer but, I guess you're leaving first..." Eunsang gave her the necklace.

"...you always talked about how you very much love the moon," Eunsang said as Isabella scanned the necklace, behind the necklace, was her name, "Isabella".

Isabella then looked that Eunsang's behind it was his name.

"You know what? I'll take the one that has your name on it" Isabella reached out to grab the necklace on Eunsang's hand then switched it with the one that has her name on it.

Eunsang then confusedly looked at her.

"I'd rather have the one with your name so I wouldn't forget it" Isabella smiled.

"you won't forget me, right? promise?" Eunsang asks as he took out his pinky finger.

Isabella then took out her pinky finger and intertwined it with his.

"Promise"

locked.