SIMILAR - 40

Hime lifted her dress as she followed Eunsang.

She felt guilty for what she just asked, she knew he was sensitive to these topics, how could she be so stupid.

She ran after him through the crowd of people. She didn't care if they stepped or bumped on her, she felt like she deserved it anyways.

She tried to call for him but her voice cracked it was as if her guilt was stopping her from saying anything.

He was slowly disappearing in the crowd until he was lost from her sight.

Hime cursed under her breath as she politely pushed away from the people that were blocking her way.

She got out of the room but he was nowhere to be seen.

Hime then sighed and slapped her forehead a couple of times

"what. the. fuck. were.you. thinking." She sighed with slump shoulders.

She then leaned her back on the wall and sat down.

she looked at her left and saw an emergency exit.

She didn't want to exit on the front door of the venue knowing a lot of her friends were there for some reason, she didn't want to talk to anyone for the moment and Hime was the type of person who wouldn't reject a conversation.

she wanted to leave, go home, think and sleep and would probably have nightmares. again. unless if she doesn't sleep.

Hime shivered of the thought of sleeping, it became a huge fear of hers since the nightmares began.

But she manages to live with it.

She sighed as she got up and made her way to the exit and went down the stairs slowly, each step full of guilt and bitterness.

but at the moment she took her last step down the stairs and exited the building, it leads her to a garden.

Her gaze was fixed on the scenery, the flowers reflected the moonlight which made them more beautiful as if they were stars in the garden.

She made her way deeper into the garden as she forgot about leaving the place.

but in the middle of a garden full of beauty, she laid her eyes on the most beautiful creation of god in the garden.

she found him.

he was just standing there staring at a flower, his back was facing her.

Hime wanted to go to him and apologize. but her body felt heavy, especially her feet and her heart.

in the midst of making her way towards him, her footsteps slowly stopped.

Then she wasn't able to take another step.

she felt stupid of chasing him, she kept chasing him, a man that was out of her league.

yet she forced herself that he was the answer to everything. he wasn't. he was just another guy, anything guy in 7 billion people, that couldn't be her answer to everything.

why was she holding on to someone she should've let go.

Hime took a step back, deciding to leave him alone but she lets out a shriek as she turned around and saw a frog.

Eunsang snapped his head to where the sound came from.

He then saw her in front of her, her back facing him.

Hime covered her mouth as she stood still knowing Eunsang already knew she was there.

Silence took over, all they could hear was the music from the party inside the venue.