END

HIME --

Until now, those words you have said to me that night, and how you looked at me, never left my mind. Every time I close my eyes, all I dream about is you, Lee Eunsang.

I glanced on our intertwined hands as he dragged me out of the room full of people, and loud music.

"I think we've done enough partying today," Eunsang shrugs as he slips his free hand into his pocket.

standing outside Kim Wooseok's party still felt like we were still in it due to the loud music, that probably shook the whole neighborhood.

It was silent for a while before Eunsang looked at me and raised a brow. geez what did I do now?

"What?" I asked him and mocked his expression, also raising a brow.

He smiled cheekily, that damn smile, that damned smile right there.

"Nothing, it's just you've been awfully quiet." Eunsang then took the first step out of the place.

"I just wanted to enjoy the moment," I said looking away, smiling.

"What moment?" Eunsang knits his brows.

"you being close to me, your hands in mine," I said as my heart fluttered, embarrassed of my words.

"You like being close to me huh?" Eunsang smirks.

"Yeah, what about it? You don't want me close to you? Okay then-" I rolled my eyes, pretending to be mad, but my stupid smile wouldn't fade away from my face.

"Hey- I didn't say that," Eunsang said, his voice melted my heart, it never felt so good to have him beside me.

Eunsang pulled my hand, after I released our intertwined fingers, causing my shoulder to bump into his.

I looked at him. His eyes sparkled. His smile became sweeter and brighter to look at since the day we fought at burger king.

"I like your arms," Eunsang shook his head at the random compliment I made.

"Thanks, I like you too Hime"

and just like that, it seemed like everything could go on like that forever. as we happily walk in the dark streets.

as our hands intertwined again I remembered how we fought in Burger King, how I took one look into your eyes, I could see me in a place where I no longer have to fear of closing my eyes.

I look down at Eunsang's dirty white converse, yet it did not ruin his look.

"oh, so you're interested in my shoes now" Eunsang smirks and stops walking.

I look at him and placed a hand on his cheek.

"I'm staring at it because you're cute"

"My shoes are dirty, and it makes me cute?" He removed my hand off of his face to intertwine it back to his own.

"yeah, a lot" I respond.

Eunsang chuckles.

"gosh..." He looks down.

"come on pretty boy, enough with this cute shit, its getting cold" I scoff, pulling him.

as we continue to walk, he looks at me again with a silly look.

"what?" I ask him. his eyes squinting.

"nothing it's just..." He paused taking off his jacket and wrapping it around me ", You said you were cold so..."

I laughed.

"Oh no, you just did not" I rolled my eyes, my smile even got bigger.

"Oh yes I just did the cliche kdrama jacket thingy to you, isn't it goals?" Eunsang chuckles.

"surprised, but not disappointed, good job pretty boy"

"You like calling me 'pretty boy' huh?" Eunsang smirks

"I'm not lying, now you should change my name in your contacts, I SWEAR LEE EUNSANG WHY IS IT STILL GAEGULI--" I ranted but Eunsang shuts me up as he kisses me. His warm lips on mine made me forget on how cold it was

motherfcker knows how to make the butterflies in my tummy go crazy.

His lips on mine, my lips on his. it was perfect.

as I pulled away he looks at me with mischievous eyes, his lonely ones long gone, I could barely remember it.

"What? you said you love it when I'm close to you, was that too close?" He smirks at me.

"Too close or not...I'm not complaining"

THE END

-

(A/N: Thank you for reading SIMILAR :)), this was probably lame but I'm PROUD OF IT cuz I completed another book yessss. I actually hate this book, but at the same time love it because I poured all my efforts into this :p. I'll be better next time. I hope ya'll enjoyed it :)))

[COMING SOON]

ToGetHer SERIES #3

MAGNETS - KANG MINHEE

["I stick to you like glue and you stick to me like a magnet"

"Minhee, how the fuc is a magnet attracted to glue"]

-

[NEW SERIES COMING SOON]

TBZ

THE BREAKUP PLAYLIST