SIMILAR - 50

Eunsang sighed as he leans his head back onto the wall of the room.

Minhee passed out on the floor, even though he was the one who kept denying to drink just an hour ago he was the one who had drank most of the drinks, due to denying some truths and dares, but it seemed like he enjoyed it anyways.

Junho was also on the floor beside Minhee giggling, clearly, both of them had more than 8 shots.

Mika stopped when Minhee passed out, though she had a lot of drinks she didn't seem to be drunk- though she was tipsy, she wasn't like the guys on the floor. She tried to wake Minhee and pull him to his bed, but she just let him be on the floor and she then passed out on Minhee's bed.

Eunsang stopped on his 4th shot knowing, it wasn't gonna do any good if no one was sober enough to keep an eye on them.

Hime got out of the restroom, after vomiting for the 6th time. It was her first time after all.

Eunsang got up and assisted her as soon as she almost lost balance.

"are you okay?" Eunsang asked, Hime just chuckles and shook her head.

"I told you not to drink too much, it's not good for you" Eunsang placed a hand on her back for support.

Hime didn't answer her eyes were already shut, it seemed like she was already sleeping.

"Hime?"

"Hmm? I'm still here" 

Eunsang tried to take her to her room downstairs but Eunsang was unsure if he could carry her there or even assist her down there safely.

Eunsang stops in the halls as Hime leans on him for support, Eunsang began to think quickly. He bit his cheek, knowing his room was the closest room right now.

He then guided Hime there, and let her sat on his bed, her eyes fluttering, almost shutting close.

Eunsang noticed the vomit stains on Hime's shirt, and he noticed some of it sticked onto his shirt too since he assisted her.

Eunsang bit back a curse as he took a green shirt out of his closet and gave it to Hime.

"Hime listen,"

"hm? what?" Hime squints her eyes.

"You need to change, your shirt's dirty"

"Hmm, okay" Hime started to take her shirt off, Eunsang got startled and quickly looked away, his back was now facing her.

"You know, you can look, right? you are my boyfriend" Hime giggled.

Eunsang blushed and shook his head, he then took another shirt from his closet and left the room. He went down the kitchen to get a glass of water and some bread. As he placed all of those in a tray, he placed the tray down for a minute and he took off his shirt and wore a new one.

He then made his way upstairs to his room, the tray on his hands. 

Hime then got up from her foetal position as soon as Eunsang entered the room.

"eat up. your stomach is empty" Eunsang said as he sat down beside her.

Hime smiled at him as she took the bread and took a bite.

"Thanks, my stomach hurts and so does my head" Hime giggles but it then faded into silence.

Eunsang then looks at Hime as she ate bread, her eyes were tired but it seemed like she was stopping herself from sleeping. Her behavior was making Eunsang even more worried.