SIMILAR - 49

Eunsang stares out the window, nervously tapping his fingers on the guest room floor, where Minhee and Junho sleep in.

Minhee was staring at the ceiling while lying down on his bed. and on Junho's bed, Mika was lying down on her stomach, focusing on her phone.

Junho got out of the shower, he was already dressed, his hair was still wet. He grabs a towel to dry it off. He noticed Eunsang sitting on the guestroom's floor, fingers tapping nervously as his mind floats of somewhere.

"Don't worry, Hime's smart enough to make her way back here, she's not a little kid you know," Junho stated.

Eunsang then turned to him, his chin on his palm, and his elbow on his thigh.

"I know, it's just...it's almost been an hour"

"She probably went to check somethings out her self or something, you did tell me she was looking for something here right? what was it?" Junho asks as he sat down beside Eunsang.

"I don't know... she told me it was something about her past, it's personal" Eunsang shrugs, Junho then got the signal it was a topic that Hime only wants to discuss between her and Eunsang.

Junho chuckles, "Don't let Minhee hear you, you know how he goes when he gets curious, he's just like Hyeongjun- he wants to hear tea" 

Junho was about to stand up but was startled when Hime sat down beside Eunsang.

"Oh? you're here? you didn't say a word" Junho said, Hime just remained quiet and gave Junho the plastic bag full of goods.

As soon as Minhee heard the plastic bag move he averted his eyes from the ceiling to the plastic bag.

"YASSS it's here" Minhee squealed in joy.

Junho then started throwing honey butter chips at everyone.

Eunsang smiled then frowned when he noticed Hime was being oddly quiet.

"Hey," Eunsang pokes Hime on the side of her arm.

"Hmm?"

"What's that on your hand?" Eunsang points at her clenched fist, he knew something was inside it. there was something inside reflecting the lights from outside her hand.

"Nothing," Hime said as she slips it to her pocket.

"Guys let's play truth or dare," Minhee suggests.

"what are you? a kid on a slumber party?" Mika scoffs.

Minhee stares at her for a second before going nearer Junho, scooting away from her.

"then what if I am?" 

"how about a twist?" Junho suggests as he took his suitcase from the corner of the room to the circle they made.

"what do you-" Mika was about to complain but stopped herself when Junho opened his small suitcase to reveal four bottles of different alcoholic beverages.

"Holy shit" Mika mutters and grinned.

Minhee almost dropped his milk carton.

Hime raised a brow.

Eunsang panicked as he got up to close the door, making sure none of the maids would see it.

"Junho, how-" Eunsang was literally shaking.

"chill, you don't have to worry about it." Junho huffs.

"I don't have to worry? how the fuc-"

"No wonder you had a lot of languages," Mika giggles as she scooted towards the suitcase.

"Man, I don't drink anymore tho-" Minhee said, as flashbacks on what happened to him the last time he got drunk flashed in his head, he didn't like the feeling at all waking up that one morning.

"Woah, is this vodka?" Mika points at a Smirnoff bottle.

"yeah,"

"I think, I'm taking this one-" Mika snakes her fingers around the bottle.

"Hey! those are for the games!" Junho slaps her hand away.

"Junho, I really think we shouldn't do this-" Eunsang then glances at Hime but it didn't seem she cared about what was happening at all, something was bothering her.

"chill, all of these are just vodka man, it won't make you drunk- " Junho defends.

"yeah, it won't make you drunk until you get your 8th shot" Mika scoffs.

"I really feel unsure with this guys," Minhee comments but everyone ignored him.

"One bottle won't hurt, please Eunsang?" Junho pleads.

"No, if my parents find out about this, they're gonna kill me" Eunsang knits his brows together.

"please."

"no"

"pLease"

"no"

"pleaseeee" Mika then joins in begging.

Eunsang glanced at Minhee who was shaking his head for no.

"No-"

Eunsang refused. but Hime made her way to the bottles took one and opened it.

"I need a shot." She said seriously.

"yeah sure, you look like you need it" Junho smiled at gave her a shot.

"so are we gonna play or what?" Junho smirks at Eunsang.

Eunsang didn't have a choice but to sit with them.

"Fine, how does this game work?" Eunsang sighs, he scoots closer to Hime. He felt her scoot away, and it somehow stung his chest.

"Truth or dare, but If you cant answer the truth or do the dare you have to take a shot," Junho smiles.

"let's do it," Mika claps.

Junho then takes a bottle and spins it around and it landed on Minhee.

Minhee gulps.

"truth or dare?" Junho asks.

"Truth." Minhee directly answered.

"What's your biggest turn-on?" 

Minhee grabs a shot and drinks it.

"no." Minhee blushed.

Minhee then spins the bottle, that landed on Mika.

"truth or dare?" Minhee excitedly ask.

"Truth" Mika shrugs.

"Do you currently like someone?" Minhee ask.

Mika shook her head and took a shot. Minhee then frowns.

"Ok." Minhee scrunches his nose.

-

(A/N: last 2-3 chapters?)