SIMILAR - 32

It was already 8 pm.

Hime went home pretty late from extending hours in the university. she hummed a song she played on her phone avoiding the low rumble of thunder. she knew she had to go home fast and early before the rain catches up with her, but she managed to make time to dance on the streets late at night anyhow.

the music stopped for a moment as a notification popped out on Hime's phone screen, and as if it was meant to be she heard footsteps behind her.

shit

Hime thought.

I swear if I'm dying like this I'm killing myself

Hime bit her cheek and then mentally faced palmed on what she just stupidly thought.

It was not impossible for her to get kidnapped in the middle of the night, walking alone. It was kinda cliche, she is the daughter of a rich CEO so it was prudent for them to kidnap her.

why can't they kidnap my brother instead? he's a wimp.

Hime turned her music off and continued dancing on the empty streets like nothing was wrong, to hear if anyone was still following her, she listened to the footsteps, she was too frightened to turn around and see for herself anyways.

as she still heard the footsteps behind her, she stopped for a moment and on the moment lighting flashed she didn't think twice to run like flash, but that didn't stop her from tripping down which she did.

"shit," she said in sync with the guy following her. This was mortifying for her so she just decided to give up and just laid down on the street like a crazy woman, she then looked up the sky and witness another flash of lightning.

the footsteps went near her. Hime finally got a glance at him.

"go away" Hime muttered.

she saw the man was wearing an oddly familiar yellow jacket and he had a transparent closed umbrella on his left hand. She couldn't see his face properly since he was wearing his hoodie and his face was hooded.

She didn't expect the kidnapper to wear such a cute outfit.

"Hime? are you okay?" The guy asked as Hime's eyes widen as she noticed the voice.

fuck now I wanna die

The guy took off his hoodie and gave Hime a hand.

"no. I thought you were a kidnapper asshole, you scared the shit out of me" Hime said in a dull embarrassed tone as she avoided the guy's eyes, she just remained lying down on the street.

"o-oh," The guy muttered as he sat down beside her.

"I'm sorry"

" Nah its okay, I'm sorry for calling you a butthole, Eunsang," Hime said, still embarrassed.

Hime covered her face with her hands and sighed.

"don't worry, I saw nothing" Eunsang smile with eyes and mouth.

gosh I love that smile so much

Hime would trip down every day just to see him smile at her like that

eunsang then laid down on the street beside her. Hime swore her heart did a lot of flips.

"Why are you lying down on the streets?" Hime asked Eunsang, usually, she would have eye contact with him in conversations but this time she was having trouble maintaining eye contact.

"shouldn't I be the one asking you that?" Eunsang snickered.

"you shouldn't even be surprised," Hime said. "why are you here?" Hime continued

Eunsang thought about what Tia Helena drummed on his head about dating. It's good manners to walk your date home.

well, they weren't even dating but he still liked her enough for him to take her home. when she chatted with him when he was with his friends, knowing she would walk home late he couldn't help but feel worried.

"you told me you were gonna go home late tonight and when I saw the lighting today, I figured if I would catch up to you? because you told me you don't own an umbrella" Eunsang felt embarrassed. his feelings were making him do things.

"awh you got worried? you like me don't you?" Hime joked as she gained confidence when Eunsang when soft for a moment.

"tsk, forget I said that" Eunsang panicked as he immediately got up. He took a deep breath before he gave Hime a hand so she could get up.

"Nah, you rarely say nice things to me, I'm gonna remember that with my whole heart," Hime said as he took his hand.

"Yeah, whatever" Eunsang said as he brushed his hair with his fingers. A breeze went passed them as Hime shivered. eunsang hesitated but he took off his jacket anyways and passed it to her.

Hime gave him a look.

"I'm only doing this because you're a girl, and its right for a man to do that, if you were only a man I would've not to care you're freezing" Eunsang knitted his brows, he was back at his tsundere mode again.

Hime just pouted "okay" and as if it was on time a raindrop fell and was followed by another.

"rain" both of them gasped as Eunsang opened his umbrella and tried to fit both of them in but Eunsang gave more space for Hime in the end anyways.

Their bodies were near each other, it wasn't awkward at all, both of them seemed to end up laughing at the situation.

"So...are you walking me home?" Hime asked.

"Yeah, you could say that" -Eunsang

-

Quarantine be inspiring me.