SIMILAR - 37

10:59 PM

Eunsang sat on the green grass as he views the reflection of the stars on the river in front of him.

His vibrating phone beside him didn't make the place any louder.

Eunsang could hear the cars passing by a distance due to the silence.

He licked his lips as he views the city lights of Seoul become brighter and brighter as the night grew older.

he closed his eyes as he feels the breeze pass by him.

it was another one of his alone time, rather being alone in a room, he feels much better in wide spaces, places were there are no walls, no boundaries.

His alone time was one of his favorite times.

where he got to think freely, and sometimes let go of the tears he was keeping in all along.

Eunsang laid his back on the green grass as he stares at the night sky.

he remembered how he would always escape after Tia Helena tucks him to bed. He would escape through the dog door of the kitchen door behind his mansion to see Isabella every night just to lay down in the grass and talk about the stars. He was truly amazed at how the little girl could tell the future through the constellations, though once he got older he knew it was all made up, deep down he chose to believe what future the both of them had planned together.

"That constellation means, well meet again"

"Are you sure?"

"yeah, the moon just told me so"

Eunsang smiled at the memory, they were so young and childish, he couldn't believe he still chose to believe what a little girl just taught him years ago.

Eunsang ran his fingers to his necklace, as he thought.

Where could you be right now if you were alive...

"Hey, Lee Eunsang!" Eunsang flinched as he heard a voice shout at him, it probably also echoed throughout the Han River scaring the shit out of spirits.

Eunsang slowly sat up, not expecting the girl to come to yell at him at that hour.

"Really? Han River? How cliche are you?" Hime sighed as she made her way beside Eunsang.

Eunsang looked down on the ground with only Hime's yellow converse to his view. He then looked somewhere else as she sat down beside him.

"what are you doing here?" Eunsang asked with a low voice.

"nothing." Hime shrugged as she passes Eunsang a white toat bag.

Eunsang flinched as he looked at her. The bag was full of drinks and snacks.

Eunsang shifted as he placed the bag on the space between them. He sat on a crossed legged position and steeple his fingers.

Hime took out a pack of cheese bread and a can of soda out of the bag for herself.

She glanced at Eunsang a couple of times before she nudged him on the shoulder.

"hey, eat up" Hime suggested as Eunsang ignored her.

"Ya, don't be embarrassed" Hime winked at him as Eunsang scoffed.

Hime began to feel annoyed.

"Ya, I wasted my time and my 10,000 won for you" Hime pouted.

Eunsang liked the way she said "for you" instead of "for it", so that got his attention and finally gave in.

He took 2 soda cans and 3 butter bread. Hime was surprised by the boy's appetite, she couldn't help but smile at how the boy beside her ate cutely.