SIMILAR - 26

"Okay, I understand now...so basically Britain was in financial debt after the seven years war protecting the colonies so they taxed the colonies but then the colonies got pissed, especially when they knew they had no representatives in the parliament that were levying taxes on them and because of this the colonies boycotted British goods like what happened in the Boston tea party which pissed the British so because of this Boston and Massachusetts were now under the direct rule of Britain and the other colonies got worried they might be next so The fist continental congress happened which were they planned and agreed to do a revolt against Britain. " Eunsang said as Hime cheered.

"Yes! Finally!" Hime exaggerated as she laid back down on the couch.

"That's it good job Eunsang!" Hime laid down as she gave Eunsang a thumbs up.

Eunsang smiled at the fact he was spending time with her.

"Yeah, thanks..." Eunsang appreciates Hime as he witnessed her working hard to help him understand the topic.

"Next time you should be the one teaching me Spanish..." Hime looks at Eunsang and winked.

Both of them then laughed.

"When I was still young- when I was still in Busan I was always left in the house alone. And Tía Helena was the one who took care of me in my childhood since my mother and my father were always busy, she's like a mother to me..." Eunsang said as he showed Hime a picture of Eunsang and Tía Helena when Eunsang was still young and Tía Helena was still around her late 40's

"Unfortunately Tía Helena wasn't that good in Korean, so I studied Spanish so that I cant communicate easily with Tía Helena" Hime was amazed Eusang could do such thing when he was little she then began to wonder if her young self did something like that.

"Ah- Eunsang's so smart, as expected" Hime again exaggerated as she clapped. Eunsang felt overwhelmed.

"Anyways I gotta go to the restroom" Hime said as she got off her back.

"It's down the hall," Eunsang said, arranging the notes that Hime gave him.

----

As Hime exited the restroom, on her way back to Eunsang's room the room across Eunsang's room that was slightly opened was again catching her attention.

It was weird since she wasn't really interested nor would notice these things.

It was like the door was slightly opened for a reason.

"Open it" Hime heard the voice in her head again. It was the same voice of a young girl that would haunt her every night with nightmares. But what shook her was that, when the voice spoke to her this time it sounded calm. Like what she wanted from Hime was almost in Hime's hands.

Hime then ditched her plan on returning to Eunsang's room as she made her way in front of the "mysterious slightly opened door".

As she held on the door's handle, it felt like she recalled all of the nightmares she had experienced every night but then she seemed to be less scared now. As of she knew those weren't nightmares anymore.

Hime pushed the door open, exposing the white walls of the empty room.

Though it was empty it felt calming for Hime. She then felt comfort.

She then admired the white walls.

her eyes stopped wondering as she noticed a painting that was hanging on the wall.

Hime felt a tingle down her spine as her eyes laid on the painting.

Her legs began trembling, she was having a hard time taking one step forward to the painting.

As she tried to take a step closer to the painting, as her foot came in contact with the floor again, it felt colder.

Her breathing hitched.

The painting was a painting of a girl, a young little girl in the docks smiling at the stars and the moon.

Her skin was pale, her eyes were detailed so was her lips.

It was the exact same girl in Hime's nightmares.

"Hime?" Hime got startled as Eunsang came into the room.

"E-eunsang, what are you doing here?" Hime panicked, as Eunsang stopped on his tracks and gave Hime a what-are-you-talking-about look.

"Shouldn't I be the one to ask you that?" Eunsang giggled but then his smile fades as he noticed how Hime looked uneasy and uncomfortable. But then she was really just...confused.

Eunsang then noticed Hime taking a serious look at his painting.

He then made his way beside her. In front of the painting.

"Did you paint this?" Hime asked Eunsang with a serious tone.

Eunsang didn't know if he should answer or not when he heard her tone changed which he wasn't used to. He actually doesn't know how to respond when Hime becomes serious especially in times she sometimes shuts him out.

"Yeah, I painted it years ago" Eunsang answered.

"Who is she?" Hime asked.

"I have no idea..." Eunsang said which made Hime look at Hime weirdly.

"I actually don't even know if she real anymore, was she just a dream? Was she just an illusion? I have no idea but one thing is for sure..." Eunsang stopped as he took a deep breath before he continues.

"Until this day, I wait for her to come back with my missing piece" Eunsang then grasped unto the silver crescent moon necklace that Hime noticed, he wore it a lot- every day actually.

Hime smiled at the man beside her as she admired the painting more.

"What's the name of your painting?" Hime asked eagerly.

Eunsang smiled knowing Hime liked and is interested in the painting.

"Isabella Shinoda"
-LEE EUNSANG

_

double update cuz I'm in  a good mood