SIMILAR - 45

"Minhee get off the bed" Eunsang scolds the tallboy bouncing up and down his bed.

"lol no," Minhee says as he continues to jump on the bed.

They planned to spend a couple of days in Busan since finals were over and it was already summer. Since Eunsang has a country house there, they were able to save up lots of money.

"I will literally throw you out the room," Eunsang warns Minhee, he then groaned and finally sat down the bed.

The door then suddenly bursts open. revealing Junho carrying his luggage.

"yah I cant stay on that room, your paintings are creepy, can I sleep here?" Junho pants, he carried his luggage from the floor below.

"wait he has paintings?" Minhee jumps and throws his head back, surprised.

"Yeah, in that white room downstairs," Junho pants as he leans his back on the door frame and slowly slid down.

Minhee then got his phone, grabbed his yellow box of cookies in the coffee table, and went out of the room.

Eunsang then glanced at Junho in the door frame.

"You're sleeping on the floor," Eunsang says as Junho whined.

"noooo" Junho cries.

Mika who was passing by the room stopped as she heard Junho cried.

"hey cry baby wheres Minhee?" Mika asks as she bit her hair tie making both of her hands-free so she could tie her hair.

"downstairs..." Junho mutters as he stared in space.

Mika eyed his luggage.

"bro, we're only gonna be here for 4 days, you look like you've moved out" Mika scoffs at the pathetic Junho as she helped him get his things properly in the room

"so, where are we going today?" Hime's voice could be heard clearly even though she was downstairs.

"YAHHH KANG MINHEE COME UP!" Mika calls for Minhee as she then felt her shoulders become light as she heard his footsteps going up the stairs.

Hime then followed behind him.

"I thought you were from Busan before, I'm sure you'd know where we'll go to today" Eunsang said as Hime narrow her eyes.

"I was, I didn't really remember anything here...it was years ago" Hime shrugs.

"Okay then-"

"hey how about we should go to the beach? it's hot today" Junho suggests eagerly.

"spend our first day on the beach? cant we just do that another day? let's go eat?" Mika 

"Yeah, I'm hungry..." Minhee says and caressed his belly.

"you literally just hate a box of cookies," Junho glares at him, still hoping that everyone would agree into swimming.

"what? ain't my problem I'm still hungry," Minhee glares back at him then turned his eyes to Eunsang then suddenly his eyes sparkled "Eunsang, I wanna try Dwae Jigukbap" Minhee tried to beg Eunsang as he playfully nudges his shoulder.

"It's not our problem too if you're hungry Minhee" Junho rolled his eyes as he pushed Minhee off the bed.

"I mean we are hungry, right?" Mika says as she points at Hime and Eunsang, asking if they were also hungry.

"yeah sure, " Eunsang shrugs.

"what? you're going to eat Dwae Jigukbap in summer? can't we just go swimming?" Junho whines.

"We can go swimming when we come back, I mean Eunsang's pool ain't going anywhere" Hime said as Junho narrow his eyes. 

"he has a POOL???" Junho shakes with laughter. He made his way to the window that gave him a clear view of the pool.

"shall we go now then?" Eunsang raises a brow. Junho then stared at him in amusement.

"don't worry Junho, I'll pay for the food" Eunsang rolls his eyes.

"you're serious?" Minhee and Junho say in union.

"yeah, payback, you guys pay for me a lot when we hang out" Eunsang shrugs.

"dude we knew you were rich but we never knew YOU WERE THIS RICH," Junho exclaimed.

"I should've asked you for a PS4 next time..." Junho mutters, "wait can I?"

"no. keep dreaming"