SIMILAR - 48

Eunsang sat down on the sand as he admired the waves of the water, splashing, teasing, luring children to their embrace.

"Hey," Minhee stands in front of him, sunglasses on, his clothes were wet but his hair was dry. with the yellow cookie box on his hand he offers Eunsang some, "you want a cookie?"

"Nah, pass" Eunsang shook his head, "can I have the sprite though?" Eunsang asks, pointing at the drink that is on Minhee's other hand.

 Minhee hesitated for a second, shrugs, and passes it to Eunsang. 

"Sure, why not. I'll just get another one for myself and for the girls," Minhee stood up.

"Hey Mini, give me some of those cookies" Junho throws a beach ball at Minhee.

"no," Minhee replies, sticking his tongue out.

"Can you at least give me some drinks?" Junho asks as Minhee passes him back the ball.

"no." Minhee smiled then left. Junho again throws the beach ball at him but Minhee evaded this time. Junho groans as the ball roll further away.

"Junho! I'm not getting that!" Mika screamed, her white t-shirt was now tucked in her shorts.

Junho faces her as Eunsang glanced over his shoulder to see Hime. But she was not with Mika and Junho.

Eunsang then stood up.

"Mika, where's Hime?" Eunsang asks.

"I dunno, " Mika shrugs she then turns around to search for her, her eyes finally landed on her friend.

"Oh, there she is," Mika motioned her head towards Hime who was standing on the edge of the beach. 

"She's been like that for a while," Junho cuts in, he already has the beach ball on his hand.

"Which is a very unHime thing to do" Mika huffs she then turns to Eunsang, "It seems like, she has a lot in mind, did you guys fight?"

Eunsang shook his head and made his way to Hime.

"Hey," Eunsang started, Hime then turns to him.

"Hey." 

it was never awkward between them. because one of them would be the one to carry the conversation anyways, and by one of them, it was Hime.

this time it was different. 

"How are you feeling?" Eunsang asks.

"good, thanks" Hime shortly replied, a smile on her face appeared.

"oh," 

"Aren't you gonna swim?" Hime finally speaks up, and her voice was back to her normal volume.

"aren't you gonna swim?" Eunsang shrugs.

"No...for some reason, I think the ocean his mad at me right now," Hime said as she flinched when the waves clashed on her feet.

"Why would you say that," Eunsang asks.

Hime then thought of her dream. 

when the little girl felt lost, she kept running away, but the further she gets- the more she'll end up to her doom, but the close she gets, the ocean drowns her.

"I don't know, saw it in one of my dreams," Hime chuckles.

"oh, so you're afraid? Hime Watanabe? afraid?" Eunsang scoffs.

"No," Hime scoffs back.

"Are you? you haven't answered my question" Hime raises a brow and crosses her arms.