SIMILAR - 17

11:46 PM

Eunsang went back to his apartment frustrated.

He didn't even care if he was still wearing his vampire costume or even to take off his shoes.

He threw himself on his bed as he shout out all his frustrations.

He couldn't help but feel insecure.

"Did I did something wrong?" Eunsang asked himself hugging his pillow staring at the ceiling. He felt confused and anxious as he kept asking himself if he made Hime feel uncomfortable or did he did something else with out knowing inorder for her to suddenly walk out.

"You dumbass, you made her feel uncomfortable...you shouldn't have asked her about it..." Eunsang mumbled to himself, rolling body on the bed.

"It's impossible...why did you even hope for it to be her..." Eunsang again mumbled.

He then spent hours feeling anxious and confused staring at his ceiling.

3:05 PM

As he stared at the ceiling he thought about the possibilities for Hime to be that girl. But then those thoughts became to be more on Hime.

Eunsang closed his eyes as he remembered how Hime walked torwards him when he was laying down on the grass, as she showed him her signatured bright smile that never fails to make his heart skip a beat. He then imagined the memory again- her laying down beside him on the grass, how he took a look at her lips from time to time, and how their eyes meet as they talk. He remembered the scent of her hair-- how it smelled like sweet pineapples.

As Eunsang thought more about the memory, the memory becomes something else-- it became a scene. Where his imagination took over a little bit, he was again losing control of himself.

How he thought what would it be like if she was under his control, how her skin would feel on the tip of his finger tips and how his lips would work with hers--

Eunsang got up and slapped himself, his face was flushed red. He panicked.

He knew this wasn't right. He shouldn't be doing this nor should be thinking about it.

"nononononono" Eunsang continuously slapped his face.

The thought of her made her feel crazy. The feeling he felt was similar to what he felt towards Hana. Except he was having fantasies about her, and he was not liking it. And almost everything they did together was similar to what happend before.

He took out his phone to distract himself with the thoughts he was having. But then as if on timing his phone was ringing.

THAT WOMAN (HIME WATANABE) IS CALLING...

Eunsang panicked as his hands trembled, not knowing what to do.

His finger tips trembled as he decided to answer his phone.

He cleared his troat before answering but his voice squeaked in the end anyways.

"H-hello?"

-

I'm still sad...
#WeTrustX1