SIMILAR - 15

"You're the one who's giving me a treat but it looks like I'm the one who's gonna give you a treat" Eunsang sighed watching Hime jumping up and down infront of him, excited to enter the dessert restaurant.

"Oh, it's just it's been awhile since I went here with someone, I sometimes come here with Haruto but he doesn't like it, he said it's too sweet for him, so I usually come here with Lemon and my ex before...I didn't want to come here alone because I'm too shy to order in the cashier...the cashier is quite handsome" Hime whispered the last part.

"Soo you just took me here to order for you? What kind of introvert shit is that? I thought you had the guts to order when you had the guts to start a fight with me- a total stranger that time- at Burger King" Eunsang tsk.

Hime rolled her eyes and pulled Eunsang inside.

The place was quite simple, Eunsang felt warm coming in the restaurant, though outside was freezing cold since it was the autumn season he felt cozy warm inside the place

Eunsang snapped out of his thoughts when Hime nudged his shoulders, pushing him infront of the counter

Eunsang sighed and took a step forward to the counter

"Hello sir welcome to-- oh, hey Eunsang" The worker in the restaurant greeted Eunsang with a smile, Hime was shook when both of them knew eachother.

"Junkyu, hey..." Eunsang greeted back at the guy, but the atmosphere was kinda awkward since Junkyu was still kinda not okay with Eunsang.

Junkyu's eyes then averted to the girl standing beside him tugging the side of his sleeves

"I see...what do you guys want?" Junkyu smiled at Eunsang. Eunsang then ordered as Hime kept staring at the incredibly handsome guy named Junkyu in front of her.

"Okay, that'd be $4" Junkyu stated. As Hime started to find money on her wallet

"What? Really? I think you got it wrong...we ordered 2, isn't it supposed to be $8?" Eunsang pointed out. Junkyu then smiled brightly.

"Oh we have a 50% off discount for couples here in Simple Taste" Junkyu pointed out a poster that said '50% off for couples' outside the restaurant.

"Oh--actually-we're not--" Eunsang was interrupted when Hime slammed $4 into the counter.

"oH lOok dArLiNg tHeRe's a nIcE sPot ThErE" Hime took Eunsang's hand and quickly ran away from the counter. Eunsang could feel their hands intertwine, his face turned pale, he started to feel nervous for some reason like he was losing control of himself again. Hime in the other hand didn't really care, all she wanted was to have the discount because money and food if life.

They sat on a place near the window which was covered by some thick brown curtains which blocked day light from coming in.

Hime sat down first not letting go of Eunsang's hands, she then pulled him beside her and started cuddling with him. Eunsang then became still, not knowing how to react so he just sat there.

As soom as Junkyu knew the both of them needed to be alone he averted his eyes away from them.

As soom as his eyes left the two, Hime then pulled away. Eunsang was still staring at their intertwined hands, he became anxious when his hands became sweaty.

"Ajsiosksidodod, did I really pretend to be in it with you? Huhu akskdkdkskkskw was it worth it? Kinda I mean I literally saved $4 but ajsjskdk that guy's gonna think I'm taken and eye-" Hime rambles but then cuts herself off when she saw Eunsang staying quiet and staring at their intertwined hands.