SIMILAR - 27

"I think all of us wanna feel something that we have forgotten or turned our backs on..."
The sound of the tv echoed in Eunsang's room. Hime and eunsang decided to do something fun before they end the day Hime then  suggested to watch the movie "13 Going 30"

Hime comfortably lied on her stomach on Eunsang's bed as Eunsang sat on the floor, he did not like the idea of being in one bed with Hime.

"because we maybe not realize how much we're leaving behind," Hime said in sync with the movie, Eunsang then sighed

"I thought you said you haven't watched this movie yet, you seem familiar with the lines" Eunsang leaned his back onto the front rail of the bed.

"I said you haven't watched it yet, stop complaining and just watch gosh" Hime slaps Eunsang's shoulder signaling him to pass the bowl full of french fries.

"I don't get the story though, why did she turn 30?" Eunsang asks

"because she wished for it," Hime said as she took a hand full of french fries

"and she just suddenly turn 30? why?" Eunsang asked again

"because of the magic dust," Hime said in a low tone, too concentrated on the movie

"why the magic dust though?" Eunsang again complained

Hime then rolled her eyes annoyingly

"because the director said so, now shut up and just watch the movie"

Hime said as she licked her fingers that were covered in cheese.

"can we just watch end game instead?" Eunsang asks

"no, Haruto keeps watching that at home though" Hime replied,

"but you keep watching this at home!" Eunsang whined as Hime just shrugged in response

the two of them then stayed silent for a while, Eunsang then decided to turn to Hime when he didn't hear her saying lines from the movie anymore.

when he turned she was already asleep. Eunsang then rolled his eyes and sighed.

"shes the one annoying me to watch the movie yet she fell asleep" 

Eunsang then turned off the TV.

when he turned back to Hime she rolled on the other side but luckily eunsang ran to that side of the bed preventing her from falling off.

he flinched as he knew his arms were now around her waist.

his face heated up knowing it was not appropriate for a guy to touch a girl in those parts.

he then slowly pushed her body from the edge and placed a pillow on both sides making sure she wouldn't fall.

eunsang sighed in relief. he the snickered when he heard Hime suddenly snore but then he stopped himself again knowing it wasn't something to laugh about.

he then cleared his throat and covered his face making his way to his study table. he couldn't believe he touched her waist, it wasn't something he was allowed to touch.

 Eunsang then shrugged his thoughts away and took the notes Hime made for him so that he could start reviewing.

a few moments later, the sleeping Hime accidentally kicked her bag off the bed causing it to fall on the floor, the things inside scattering all over the place.

eunsang flinched and got up to pick her things up. 

the bag was full of makeup materials, notes, pencils, and earphones.

Eunsang then stopped what he was doing when he found something.

he narrowed his eyes and glanced at Hime making sure she was still asleep.

he then picks up the orange bottle container.

"sleeping pills...?" -EUNSANG