Ch 2

*Jonny left, Bruno right*

Next Day

After I dealt with Enrique and Damien early this morning I decided to go looking for my precious car. I finally see it impounded at the police station.

"Damn it." I grit.

"What's the plan boss?" Bruno asks me.

"Well the tires are trashed so I can't really sneak in and drive it away." I say.

"I'm just going to go and get it, maybe pay a fine but that's nothing." I shrug stepping out of the SUV.

"I can handle this." I tell them and they nod waiting in the car.

I walk into the police station like I own the damn place since I always have them running in circles.

"Aye who's in charge here?" I ask making everyone look in my direction.

In a split second I'm tackled to the ground and guns aimed at me.

"Woah woah I'm here about my car." I grit as my hands are cuffed behind my back.

"You have balls, Joker." A dark skin man says.

"Bigger than yours Fury you can even be my guest and check." I smirk then tilt my head down motioning to my dick.

I was taken to an interrogation room and sat down on a chair the hand cuffs keeping my hands behind my back. The officer then goes to leave.

"Woah woah wait, what about the cuffs?" I ask.

"We're keeping them on you." He says then leaves shutting the door behind him.

"Dick." I grumble sitting back.

Shortly, the door opens and in rolls in the one and only Tony Stark. He pushes the chair opposite from me to the side so his wheel chair would face directly infront of me on the other side of the table.

"So Ms- Joker do you know why you're here?" He asks me.

"No because you don't have anything on me. You have nothing Stark." I tell him amused.

"That's what you think." He says making me roll my eyes then take a better look at him.

"You look so much like your father, I despise it." I spit.

"So who was the officer who tried to seduce me. She was hot." I sigh looking out the interrogation room window and see her talking to a blonde man I recognized as officer Steven Rogers by a desk.

I check her out and bite my lip to surpress a groan.

"Hey stop checking out my sister!" He grits making my head snap over to him.

"She's a Stark?!" I ask genuinely shocked.

"Yeah now stop looking at her like that or I'll kick your ass." He threatens.

"A lot of big talk from a man who can't stand." I scoff with a chuckle.

"Well isn't it smart that I invented a suit so I can and can kick your ass." He says.

"Yeah with daddy's money! Anyone can be successful like that!" I exclaim.

"Look just shut up so I can interrogate you." He says and I laugh.

"About what?! I haven't done a damn thing!" I shrug amused.

Tony then brings up a file up from his lap onto the table. He opens it and shows pictures of my club from the night before.