Ch 11

*Song is for the second half*

When I get back home it's in the afternoon around 5ish. I have a pizza box in hand.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Is heard as soon as I close the door.

I turn to see an infuriated Regina, if looks could kill I already would've been drowned in the river.

"What?" I ask completely calm which only makes her angrier.

"You locked that poor girl in her room?! Telling the other house keepers to not give her food?! I can't even be out in the back gardening without something happening while I'm gone!" She rants.

I take a deep breath.

"Regina-

"Don't. Go fix it. Now." She says pointing up the stairs.

I go up the stairs not because she told me but because I was already planning too, not bothering to say anything.

When I get to her room I hear sniffling inside. I unlock the door and slowly open it stepping inside. I see Natasha sitting on a bench by the window. Her legs close to chest as she cries softly.

"Don't cry cupcake." I say softly making my presence known and she looks over at me.

"What do you want? Here to kill me?" She rasps with a sniff wiping her cheeks.

"No doll, I don't wanna kill ya." I say placing the pizza on the bed and make my way to her and I go down on one knee.

"I'm sorry doll that I locked you up, I didn't want to." I tell her going to wipe her cheek from more tears but she turns away.

"Then why'd you do it?" She asks with another sniff.

"Because you don't listen! I gave you simple rules and you couldn't even follow those!" My voice raises as I stand up making her wince.

"He just wanted to know I was okay!" She strains, her eyes glossy and I look away.

"Well you should've asked!" I shake my head.

"Why?! So you could just yell at me, say no and take away my phone?!"

"Well things didn't turn out so well for you anyways didn't it?" I scoff.

"You can't just control everything and everyone! You're- *groans* I can't even say it!" She runs her fingers through her long red locks.

"Say it!" I dare.

"You're psychotic! You need help! You're violent and aggressive! You can't just do the worst when things don't go your way!" She exclaims.

I screw my eyes shut and my hands close into fists, my knuckles popping.

"And what do you suggest I do Red? You don't know what goes on in my head. You don't know how hard I've had it! But how could you? The untouchable princess Natasha Stark! Had everything on a silver platter and spoon! A bad day for you is stepping on gum with your Red Bottoms." I rant and she scoffs.

"You're not the only one with a fucked up past J!" She says standing up to face me.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about the times you've chipped a nail! Lost your lip gloss maybe?" I roll my eyes and she glares at me.

"You think you have me all figured out, but the truth is you don't know shit about me!" She says in my face and my jaw clenches.

We stare each other down until I decide to break it.

"Look I came to make up and fix for what I did through my anger but you make it so fucken hard." I grit looking into her green eyes.

"You can't just fix locking me in a room and taking my phone away." She emphasises.