Ch 33

"W-what?" The red head asks.

A low, raspy laugh is heard with a slight cough after.

"I gotcha guys good didn't I?" I ask and Natasha punches my arm making me groan.

"And I'm not even sorry. Jerk." She huffs.

"Well you're clearly fine." Regina mumbles and I smirk lightly.

"Glad you're awake boss." Bruno nods.

"Yeah we were worried about you." Jonny adds and I see the relief in his eyes.

"Well I'm okay boys thank you." I rasp.

"The others are worried too. We just didn't want to overwhelm you with all of us in here." Bruno says and I nod.

"Well tell them I'm fine." I say and they nod leaving.

"I'm glad you're okay. I'm going to give you two a minute." Regina tells me then looks between Natasha and I, leaving behind Jonny and Bruno.

I look over at Natasha.

"That wasn't funny James." She says seriously.

"Come on cupcake." I say going to sit up more but I groan.

"This is exactly why I didn't want you to go see that man." She sighs.

"You knew?-

"Of course not but nothing good comes from doing that shit. I mean, my heart dropped when Regina called me. I was worried sick, seeing holes in your body, blood everywhere." She says and I lick my dry lips.

"I'm sorry doll." I tell her softly and her eyes meet mine.

"What?" She asks in slight disbelief.

"I'm sorry Natasha. I was bullheaded and I didn't mean for you to worry. I really care about you. Please forgive me." I say going to reach for her hand but she pulls away.

"I- I can't." She says and I look down feeling sad.

"Gotcha good didn't I?" She says and I look at her to see her with a slight smirk making me smile.

"So you forgive me?" I ask.

"I guess." She sighs playfully grabbing my hand and kissing my cheek.

"Does that mean we can have make up sex now?" I ask.

"Sex? You can barely sit up." She says.

"Who said I had to be on top, pillow princess?" I say and her mouth slightly drops.

"I am not a pillow princess." She tells me.

"No? So you throwing your head back against the soft pillows as I'm either balls or tongue deep in you, your thighs trapping me in place, trembling-

"Okay okay shut up." She mumbles shifting in her place and I smirk.

"You know what a good way to shut me up is?" I ask and she raises an eyebrow.

"Sitting on my face." I say and she looks unsure.

"I don't want to hurt yo-

"Nat, if I die from suffocation by your thick thighs. Fuck. I literally wouldn't care." I say bluntly and she blushes slightly.

"Come on doll." I say and she grumbles as she undoes her pants I get excited laying flatter on my bed.

She then pulls her panties down and my eyes dialate getting darker.

"You're gorgeous." I rasp as she comes over.

"Yeah 'cause my bottom half is naked?" She rolls her eyes.