Ch 6

I spent the whole day handling business stuff and it was exhausting but it was now dinner time and I thought it would be nice of me to personally get our guest and escort her down, so I head over to her room and knock on the door.

"It's dinner time." I announce.

"I'm not hungry!" I hear her say making my jaw clench.

"So you're not gonna come down?!" I ask trying to not get angry.

"No!"

"*scoff* Fine, then starve!" I growl then make my way downstairs to the dining room.

"Where's Na-

"She's not coming down so I'll let her starve. If she's not going to eat now then she won't eat at all!" I grit cutting Regina off.

"Have I told you what a fine impression you're making?" She asks sarcastically.

"Hey I went up there to personally get her! How am I the bad guy?!" I scoff waving my arms around in disbelief.

"Because you are! You just brought her here cutting her off from the rest of her life." She says and I shake my head frustratedly.

"She was more than welcome to come with me to my club tonight but if she wants to be difficult let her make her life harder." I wave off grabbing my suit jacket off a chair.

"Where are you going now?" Regina asks after me.

"I'm leaving!" I grit.

"What about dinner?" She asks motioning back to my untouched plate on the table.

I don't respond as I leave through the front door with Jonny and Bruno following behind me.

J's Club

"P-please I don't have all of it but-

"But what?! But what?!" I yell at the man with a bloody face that's on his knees in front of me pleading for his life.

"I'll have the rest of your money by next week I promise-

"You know I don't really go by promises. You agreeing to our deal is already like a promise so you not keeping up with your end is very..irritating and do you know what I do with people who don't keep up?" I ask with a smile getting out my precious gun and he gulps looking down at it.