Ch 17

After New Years

We were in a back room of my club playing poker with some colleagues of mine, Dolph, Sheamus, Drew and Cesaro. The room dimly lit, the smell of cigars along with the smoke in the air. Natasha was sitting on my lap watching me play, one of my hands securing her as the other was holding my cards. The game was going on for a while as the night went on. 

"I'm going to get a drink." Natasha tells me as she slowly gets off my lap so she can make her way to a mini bar that was across the room.

"Of course cupcake." I say focusing on my cards.

Cesaro also excuses himself since he folded. After a minute I look across the room and I see Cesaro's hand trail down to Natasha's ass while whispering in her ear. Natasha pushes him off in disgust but Cesaro grabs her forcefully making me snap getting up.

"Hands off." I grit pushing him off Natasha.

"What he tell you?" I ask Natasha but she just looks down.

"Come on J, you always let us have fun with your sluts." He persuades and I turn to him.

"She's not a slut." I grit, forcefully placing his hand that touched Natasha on the counter and grabbing my pocket knife and slicing his hand off.

He screams in agony. I make my way back to the table and toss his hand full of rings on the center of the table using it as my bet.

"Alright, who has the better hand?" I question not bothering to sit down.

"Fold." "Fold." "Fold."

"It's getting late we better head out." Sheamus says and they start to leave.

Cesaro grabs his severed hand off the table.

"Aye the rings are mine." I tell him and he quickly takes them off leaving them on the table and rushes out behind the others.

"James." Natasha says coming over to me.

"Yeah?" I respond checking a ring out in the light between my thumb and pointer finger.

"Why did you do that?" She asks.

"Do what?" I ask turning to her and she raises an eyebrow.

"He touched your ass isn't that enough?" I scoff.

"You didn't have to cut off his hand." She sighs.

"He called you a slut!" I grit.

"No one calls you a slut!" My jaw clenches.

"Shh shh okay calm down." She says softly wrapping her arms around my neck her fingers grazing my nape soothingly.

I lean into her touch closing my eyes.

"I should've cut his dick off." I sigh making her stifle a laugh.

"I do appreciate you defending me though." She tells me.

"Yeah? Enough for a reward?" I ask with a smirk opening my eyes to meet hers.

"Yes." She nods with a smile.

"Tomorrow I won't roll my eyes at you all day." She continues and my face falls.

"Come on I deserve a better reward." I say lifting her up on the poker table unexpectedly making her yelp.

"James you know I'm not going to be intimate with you." She says softly placing a hand on my chest to keep distance.

"Why not? I've been nothing but good to you." I ask confused.