PART TWELVE

~Beam~
*Beep.Beep.Beep* 7am
I was awakened by my alarm this morning. I feel much better in comparison to last night. I had the soup  and medications P'Forth had ordered for me and went straight to sleep. I have so much energy today, I'll go for a jog instead of going to the gym.* In coming call from P'Type. "Tsk. Why is he calling me this early in the morning?". I ignored the call.

Then he called a second time, so I decided to pick up because it seems like he won't quit until I pick up.
" Hello! P'Type why this early phone call?".

"Hi, Nong Beam. Are you home?"- P'Type. That's a random question to ask, "ummm, yea but I'm about to head out for jog".. " cool I'll join you then, I'll wait for you in the lobby "-P'Type. Before I could ask any further questions, he hanged up. He's in my lobby? How did he know where I live? This guy is really getting out of hands.

I went down to the lobby to meet P'Type who looked disheveled and probably haven't had no sleep. It must have been one hell of a party last night. "Hey, P'Type what are you doing here this early"... " Morning N'Beam, I just wanted to apologize for yesterday. I'm actually going for a jog too do you mind if I join you?"-P'Type. " Wait, Wait, wait, first of all how do you know where I live? Don't you think this is a bit stalker-ish". He made a face that seems like he was cursing himself, " I'm sorry, I got your address from N'Ming. I didn't think this through I just wanted to apologize in person"-P'Type.

" mmmhmm, perhaps you shouldn't do things that would require you to apologize!I have to have a word with N'Ming too about this". I sighed, well he is already here must as well jog together. " Okay lets go then". We started our jog, " do you live close by Phi?"... " Yeah, I live in the suites right next to campus"-P'Type. It got really quiet afterwards, I was odd for me to not see him all flirtatious,we jogged for an about an hours and a half. This whole time he didn't make any derogatory comments. I guess he is truly sincere about his apology. " So how was your party for Ming last night? I'm surprised you woke up this early after all that drinking".

" hahaha it was fun I guess, I actually don't drink" -P'Type. " what do you mean you guess? And why don't you drink?"... " Well I went to bed early, I decided not to drink at an early age because my grandpa died from drunk driving"-P'Type " Oh sorry to hear.. well thanks for hanging with me, it was a good run".... As I was walking off, " hey N'Beam.. do you mind having breakfast with me. I know a good spot for Pancakes, it is in a walking distant from here, please!"-P'Type. Oh of course I'm not saying no to free breakfast " Sure!!! As long as you are buying lol"

~Type~

I made a promise to myself to right my wrongs last night. I woke up at 6am and drove to N'Beams apartment. It might seem like I'm being a stalker, but I just happened to see him pulling into the parking lot of this luxury apartment one day and that's how I came to find out where he lives. I didn't come clean when he asked me because that would've made him wary of me.

When our jog was over, I didn't want to part ways with him, so I asked him to have breakfast with me. Having N'Beam sit across from me and not glaring at me was a breathe of fresh air. I believe this is the best way to get his attention, I was coming on too aggressive at first. "P' i have to use the rest room, I'll be right back"- N'Beam. The moment N'Beam left, his phone was going off. I saw the caller and it was P'Forth so I picked up.

" Hello P'Forth"..., "Ummm... Beam?? Who is this?"-P-Forth. " Good morning P'Forth, this is Type.Beam is in the rest room I can take a message"... there was complete silence for what felt like forever, but it was in actuality just a few seconds. I guess he assumed I was in N'Beam's apartment when I mentioned restroom lol. " Oh, Okay... can you tell him I called"-P'Forth. " Sure P', I'll let him know. Bye!!". After I hanged up, I went through recent call log and deleted Incoming call from P'Forth.😏😈

~Forth~
"...in the restroom" I kept repeating that to myself for it to make sense to me. Whose "restroom", even if N'Beam recovered from his fever, why would he be at someone else house this early in the morning? Or was N'Type in Beams apartment? No this is fucking with my mind. They didn't seem to be on good terms the last I checked. I almost headed out to Beam's but I needed a voice of reason.

Let me call. Lam...*Ringgg* " Hello! Ai'Forth... why the FUCK are you calling my MAN this early in the morning!!!???"-Park roared at me.I could hear a seductive voice moaning in the background 🤐😧. " Who is it Daadddy!!!Mmm "- Lam. Oh shit!!!! Park will kill me in person. "Oh shit Park, aye Mann. I didn't mean to disturb you. I'll hang up now. Sorry!!!" I hanged up, and wished I can wash my ears out...ewww. Then I saw an in coming call from Lam. I hesitated because I thought Lam was calling to yell at me but ended up picking up.

" Hey Forth what's up"-Lam. He didn't sound mad but I proceeded to apologize right away. He laughed and said, " Don't worry about Park, I'll make it up to him lol". This was followed by what sounded like a make out session. " REALLY!!! LAM!!! I'M STILL ON THE PHONE!! ...TELL PARK TO GIVE YOUR ASS A BREAK!!!"... he chuckled seductively... Oh what the FUCK!!! " Lam call back when you not BUSY!!"... Before I could hung he said, " Don't hung up!!! You've got my undivided attention"... I sighed for a minute,then narrated the whole scenario with N'Type earlier on.

" So what's the big deal with him telling you he was in the 'restroom' ?"- Lam. " that's not the point...the issue is why he picked up his phone inThe first PLACE!!! And what was he doing in his apartment that early in the morning ?.... " Did he say he was in his apartment though?"- Lam. " then what restroom could he be talking about??"...

" Forth you are overthinking it,the kid is playing mind tricks with you and you've fallen in his trap. I'll recommend you call back N'Beam and fish around to figure out".- Lam... " that's not a bad idea"..." of course it's not, I'm the one who came up with it"- Lam. I honestly don't know how Park keep up with that sharp tongue of his smh. " is that all you called to ask? I have THINGS TO DO lol"- Lam.
" You are NASTY!! Lam smh"... " Oh before I go, Does Park ever let you TOP?? hahahahaha ". *CLICK* Beep, Beep, Beep!!

A/N: Hi readers!!! Just a heads up. Some of the up coming chapters might get a bit MATURE CONTENT🤫🤭😏. Just wanted to give you heads up.