PART EIGHTEEN

~Beam~

I woke up in the arms of P'Forth. I was shocked to hear his confession last night, I couldn't fathom what to say. So I pretended to be deep asleep, even though he knew I could hear him.I stayed in this position upon waking up just staring at P'Forth. I know I'm not gay, but there's this comfort I get from P'Forth, that I don't get from neither my parents nor my friends. When I'm around him, I feel.. I feel. I quickly shut my eyes because P'Forth was waking up.

~Forth~

Awww he looks even  cuter when he is sleeping. I placed N'Beam's head slowly back on the pillow, put on my shirt and headed out of the tent. " Good morning Forth"-Park greeted me and I replied with, " Morning Park, hope my friend is still alive!! Lol" he smirked then threw egg shells at me. Park and I are on breakfast duty, we  made sausages, eggs and bread.

Once our friends caught a whiff of the cooking they all came pouring out of their tents. " Hey is N'Beam still sleeping?", Lam asked when he came out of the tent, " you should save him some food before these wolfs finish it all"-Lam. " Ai'Forth, I hope you took it easy on his ASS last night"😉 said Ai'Can. Okay I've had enough of the derogatory comments. " Hey !!!Can!!... the next comment you make about N'Beam, You would be having MY FIST FOR BREAKFAST" 😡

I said this while glaring at him, he lifted hands in air and walked away. It has been almost 35 minutes since breakfast and N'Beam is still not up. He looked okay when I left the tent. " Hey, forth lets take the cooking stuff back before the hike"-Park.I almost went into the tent, then figured I'll wake him if he wasn't up when we got back.

~Beam~

Oh my Gosh , my heart is racing!!! Why I'm I suddenly nervous to face P'Forth? I could smell the sausage and eggs, my stomach started grumbling. Damn, I'm starving!!!😭.  I ended up strategizing... okay 1st I'll go out and eat, ask P'Lam for something to do before the hike, hang with the other phi's for the hike, 2nd get in the car pretend I'm asleep the whole ride home... Ahhh Beammie you are a genius!!! I finally stepped out the tent.

The rest of the guys had finished eating, took down their tents and all packed. Oh crap, were they waiting for me to awake? I stood by my tent scratching my head and feeling guilty. "Nong Beam... come eat, Forth saved you a plate. Eat before it gets too cold" - Lam said to me with that genuine kind smile of his. I grabbed my plate of food, then noticed P'Forth wasn't around. I guess P'Lam noticed my wandering eyes in search for him, because he chuckled and said, "Are you looking for Forth?.... him and Park took some of the stuff down to the car.

We only have the hike left then we head home. Did you have fun though?"... I nodded my head, " Yea, Phi I did thanks for inviting me" I smiled. He watched me eat, then his movements stopped suddenly," nice bracelet there Nong, I guess you are now a honorary engineer student huh"- Lam said, and I glanced at my wrist that had the gear.

" That damn Forth, I guess he marked his territory after my comment I see"-P'Can. " Don't start Ai'Can, lets leave here on a good note" said P'Lam. Then P'Lam smiled at me, " Nong get dress and pack up, we should get going" But I didn't understand what P'Can meant by his territory.

~Forth~

When Park and I returned everyone was packed and ready for the hike. I looked around and found Beam laughing with Paul and Lam. My face lit up from the sight of him,my heart started pounding in my chest. Oh!!! This boy would be the death of me.I walked over to where they were, " Hi guys, hey Nong! Did you sleep you well?" He nodded his head to say yes.

"Oh  and did Lam give you your breakfast?" Again, he nodded his head without answering or looking at me"... huh 🤔 why the silent treatment, I looked at Paul, and Lam to figure if something happened when I went down to the car, they both shrugged 🤷‍♂️. " Hey guys, it's time to go on the hike!!!"-Ai'Wan.

Before I could even say a word, Beam quickly run over to Paul. At this moment I'm just baffled as to what is going on right now. I tried going over where he was, but Park who has been watching from afar held me back and shook his head "give the Nong a little space, he might not be in a good mood now". That crushed my heart, why is Beam avoiding me 🥺.

As we walk behind, I could see Beam laughing with Wan and Paul. So he is talking to everyone but me?Okay I was starting to get annoyed 😠. " Ai'Forth, what happened between you and Beam? Did you confess to him"-Lam.... " Yea.... sort of".
"What do you mean sort of, I see him with your gear on"-Lam. "Well I confessed to him while he was sleeping, then put the gear on him" Lam stopped in his tracks.

"Oh I told you he would chicken out babe, hahaha 🤦‍♂️. You owe me 20"-Park... " Wait you guys placed a bet on it?!!!!". " hahaha Yea, Lam thought he won when Nong had on the gear"-Park.  " You know confessing to someone who is asleep is no different from talking to the dead...smh. Well at least I know you REALLY like him. This kid is making you loose your confidence" -Lam said as he moved up to catch up with Beam. Park was no help because all he did was laugh. I am a bit puzzled right now, if N'Beam didn't hear my confession why is he acting cold towards me now 😔?

~Beam~

As soon as we arrived to the parking spot, I said my good byes to the guys. I noticed P'Forth was still saying his goodbyes so I quickly got into the car and put on my shades pretending to sleep. P'Forth enter the car, I can tell he was about to say something but he hesitated. Next, I felt him put a travel pillow around my neck.

"alright guys, I'll call you when I arrive home. Drive safely!!! Byeee".... I overheard P'Forth say his last goodbyes and we were set on the road to go. While pretend sleeping, I actually dozed off for real. Then I heard P'Forth say, " we are at your place Beam. I woke up abruptly, grabbed my bag, and before P'Forth could say anything I said "thanksphiilltalktoyoulaterbyeeee", then run off to my apartment.

~Forth~

First I was annoyed, but now I'm fucking pissed off. What the fuck is wrong with N'Beam?!? He slammed my door and didn't bother to properly say goodbye!!! How disrespectful!!! I drove home, I didn't want to get out because I'll probably put him over my lap and spank him for being so CHILDISH 😡.