PART TWENTY

A/N: we are approaching the climax of the story...

~Beam~

" Hi Nong, how have you been??"P'Type. Okay this is the second time he has shown up to my place unannounced, and this time is more alarming because he showed up with roses at my door! "What are you doing here Phi? You should have called first"... "Well I wanted to surprise you"- P'Type. I am a bit alarmed, but I'm trying to stay calm.

" Beam I just wanted to have dinner with you, is that too much to ask of you?"- P'Type while showing me a bag with take away food... "What's with the roses and teddy bear? He smirked after looking at the card he had in his hand, " well these are extra things that I picked up for you, you like it?" I rolled my eyes, there is no need arguing with crazy. " Come on in, I already had dinner, next time call before you show up at me place. That shit is creepy as fuck!". He just grabbed the stuff and followed me inside.

~Type~
I noticed P'Forth has already marked his territory with Beam with the engineer bracelet ,  but from the looks of this card I doubt he fucked him yet. Lol Beam arrived about 5 minutes after I got to his place. After, P'Forth drove off with him I haven't seen him in person but I have informants out there. P'Can who was in the same year as Forth and my sister texted me about the annual trip. He called to fish out more information on N'Beam. That guy really has a thing for cute boys.

I guess he had his eyes set on Beam as well. I mean I can't believe P'Forth was crazy enough to take Beam inside the wolf's den, almost everyone in his group of friends is bisexual. I read the card that came with the roses, it stated *Just like magnets 🧲 to steel, My love for you keeps pulling me to you. Please, don't stay away for too long. FORTH* hahaha that cheesy bastard.

Once we got inside Beam told me to eat my food, he was going to take a shower. Ahhh perfect opportunity to mess with Forth,I took off my clothes and got butt naked in Beam's bed with the teddy bear and roses and took a picture with N'Beams phone. Seriously, this guy needs a passcode on his phone. I sent the picture to P'Forth, with the caption "You should move on Phi, He is mine now 👅" SEND....

~Forth~

N'Beam should have received my present by now, I hope he likes it. Or he might find a bit too much. Arrrgh!!! I don't know what to do now. I am done with my conference and driving back home when I received a notification on my phone. Oh great!!! Did Beam finally decide to reach out after the roses? 😊 I knew it would work. I opened the message when the light turned Red at the traffic light 🚦.

But what I saw had me dazed out, until I heard the cars behind me honking their horns... " WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!!!!"... as if my head was a kettle on stove, I had steam coming out my ears. I was about 40 minutes from N'Beam's apartment and wish I could teleport there. I stepped on my accelerator not paying no mind to the speed limits. "N'Type, I'm going to KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS"

~Beam~

I hoped out the shower 15minutes later, P'Type was eating in my living room with just his jeans and no shirt on. Why is this guy making himself too comfortable, "Phi why do you have your shirt off?"... he smiled and said, " Its too warm in here... you look really adorable in that oversized shirt Nong". Okay, I see this side of him is back again.

" you should get going, I have an early lecture tomorrow"... "lol, you can go to sleep Nong, I'll let myself out".... " like the fuck you won't, that's enough c'mon get going". I grabbed his shirt to give him, but what he did next startled me. He grabbed me by the wrist, and pulled me to sit on his lap. " I bet you wouldn't kick me out if I was P'Forth". He smirked and sniffed my hair. " Shit!!! You smell sooOoooO good Nong. I can't believe P'Forth hasn't FUCKED you yet".

My eyes widen when he said that, I tried to break free from his hold but my strength was no match to his. Then he gave me a peck on the cheek. " Stop it P'Type, this is not funny anymore!!!"... " Who said I'm joking  Nong!!!, is this how he touched you in the mountains!!huh?" He pinned me on the couch and proceeded to to kiss me all over my face. I tried fighting back, but then he slapped me and yelled " STAY STILL YOU WHORE"... he proceeded to unbuckle his belt.

I could feel his hard on wood pressing against my clothe wood. The whites of his eyes was replaced with pure lust and a sinister look, OH SHIT!!!THIS GUY IS GOING TO RAPE ME!!! I look around for something to grab to aid me fight him off. But he took my shirt off and tied my hands with it above my head, I started pleading with him, "P'Type!!! PLEASE!! DON'T DO THIS!!!  HELP, HEL-...." He muffled my mouth with his hand and tears started to fall from my eyes. The last person I had in mind was P'Forth. Lord, please send help. BAM!!!BAM!!! "N'Beam!!! , what is going on in there??? Open the door!!!"- My eyes was filled with hope, I bite P'Type and screamed " HELP!!! P'FORTH!!! HELP!!!"

~Forth~

I arrived at Beam's place half the time earlier than it was  supposed to take me. The naked picture of N'Type in Beams bed had my blood boiling. Is N'Beam two timing us, why was N'Type at his place at this hour of the night. I got on the elevator in his building and it felt like ages getting to his floor. I banged on his door when I got there. I know N'Type is still there, because I saw his car at the parking lot.

I could also here movements, " BEAM!!! Open this door.!!!"... it was complete silence then I heard, "HELP!!!P'FORTH, HEL..." I didn't think twice when I heard that, I pushed and banged on the door with all my strength. I finally broke down the door to find Type with his pants down to his knee,hovering on top of Beam.

I lost it, I pounce on him and started punching him in the face. " I'm going to fucking KILL YOU!! You son of a bitch!!!"...then I heard Beam screaming and pulling my shirt " Stop it P'Forth, Please!!! STOP!!!"-N'Beam. I turned to N'Beam who was crying hysterically, with a swollen lip.

The sight of him broke my heart. N'Type gathered himself from the ground with a busted lip and swollen eye. As he walked out, he spat on the floor and said, " YOU CAN HAVE YOUR FUCKING WHORE". I almost charged at him, but N'Beam was holding on to my shirt weeping.... I held him close to my chest... "Let's go to the Hospital Nong"...