PART THIRTEEN

~Beam~

"Ahhh!!! DONE!!!", I finished all my lab reports that was due for next week!!! I feel so relieved. I got home from breakfast with P'Type around 2pm.  I figured I should do some groceries for the upcoming week, exams week is almost upon us and I wanted to stock my fridge before it get too hectic. When I had mentioned that, P'Type decided to tag along and do some shopping of his own.

Frankly, this is the most time I've spent with him that I didn't feel like punching him in the face. He was surprisingly pleasant to be around. He is actually really funny, he was being silly and cracking jokes the whole time. We talked about our favorite Netflix shows , and how we both loved Game of Thrones and playing Fortnite.

P'Type is really cool when he is not trying to make me his boyfriend. I like this side of him, it was just like hanging with my friends. He said they have watching parties on Friday evenings for Netflix shows, I should join them if I'm interested. We parted ways after that, I came home and did lab work. Suddenly, I recalled my promise I had made to P'Forth, also I wanted to thank him for yesterday.

~Forth~

*Ring!!! In coming call from N'Beam
Well look who finally decided to return my call. Deep breathe! Remember what Lam said, "fish for answers", don't jump to conclusion. I picked up on the 3rd ring, " Hello P'Forth!!"-N'Beam. " Hi, Nong how are you feeling?". " Thanks to you I'm feeling great, you need to text me the number of the soup spot. One of the best soup I've ever had."

"Hmmm, he does sound chipper than usual. " glad to hear you feel better. Did you just woke up?". I asked knowing DAMN well It wasn't, let's see if I'll catch him in a LIE!. " Oh no, I've been up for hours, I even went jogging this morning".? I know you've been up for HOURS. 😤 " is that all you did TODAY!?". " Oh yea, I had American breakfast with P'Type and went grocery shopping with him afterwards "-N'Beam.

BREATHE FORTH!!! BREATHE!!!stay CALM .
" You. Two. Made.Breakfast. TOGETHER!?". I yelled. I couldn't subside my anger any longer. " Oh no, we went to this restaurant nearby, the food was really good".-N'Beam. Hearing that part calmed me down a bit, but how did they end up together that early in the morning having breakfast and all that? So I asked more questions.

" Wait, I thought N'Type lives in a house or are you guys neighbors?"... " umm no, he met up with me at my apartment... Hahahaha, why all the 21 questions Phi?"- N'Beam. " Oh nothing Nong, I was just curious that's all". I guess N'Type didn't tell I him called, he's telling the truth, so this Type kid have figured another way to get close to Beam huh, I need to put a stop to HIM.

" P'Forth, I called because of my promise to you.."N-Beam. "Promise!?, what promise N'Beam?". .. " The race tomorrow... I feel much better so if you would still like to go, I'm down" -N'Beam. Awwww this kid, why is he so sweet. " Of course Nong, how about I pick you up around 1pm tomorrow? It starts at 2pm so we can get in line early".

"Oh, P'Forth just text me the address and I'll meet you there. That way you don't have to drive me back home." -N'Beam. " But I want to...I mean I can use your company. I don't mind driving, besides it would be packed and parking will be a pain in the Ass to find!". I corrected myself as soon as I said that 'I want to..', truth is I really do enjoy his company.

I picked up N'Beam from his apartment, when came down I almost called off the event, and took him back upstairs and fuck him till day break. He looked so GORGEOUS!!!🥰 He wore a v-neck white shirt and regular blue jeans, but he made casual look good!!.His bangs hanging off his beautiful face. He looked so out of this world right now.

He sat in the car smelling so heavenly, with that creamy skin of his.I couldn't concentrate at the race show because his lips look so inviting. Gosh whenever he blinks, those thick stilettos looking lashes flutters in the air, Beam is truly a beauty. "P'Forth are you okay, you look a bit flush in the face"... I blushed because the thoughts I was starting to have were indecent, I truly hope I make it through this courting stage because I am really horny and this sight of Beam isn't helping.

I offered Beam my jean jacket because it was a little windy and chilly outside. " Wear it N'Beam, I don't want you to catch a cold right now", he hesitated but then he took it with a smile. As we were heading back to the car to head home. It started raining heavily, we were both drenched by the time we got to the car.

~Beam~

" P'Forth, come upstairs to dry yourself off, if you drive home in those clothes you will end up with a cold". When we got up stairs , I put on the kettle to boil water then grabbed both of us towels to dry off with. " Let me get you some of my clothes to wear", I walked away into my closet. While I looked for clothes to wear, I couldn't believe the day that we had. It was a lot of fun, P'Forth insisted on paying for everything.

He opened doors for me, gave me his jacket when it was chilly, then held my hands when we were running back to the car. Honestly, it almost felt like we were on a date. Maybe I am overthinking it. I changed into my comfy shorts and oversized T-shirt. Grabbed P'Forth some clothes too.

" Here you g-...are you okay P'Forth?" His face was flushed red, wait is he blushing? I couldn't tell ,before I thought it was the weather, lol this man is full of surprises. "P' do you like mashmellow in your Coco?.. "No I'll take black coffee if you have that?" -P'Forth.... "Sorry Phi, I only drink hot Coco". "I'll take the Coco then...without mellows" P-Forth.I smiled when he said that, he sounded so cute.

~Forth~

Hahaha he really is a kid, he act very mature but looking at him right now with his messy hair, long well shaped legs in those shorts and that baggy T-shirt. He is too adorable 😍, with those big puppy eyes drinking hot coco. Right now I just want to be cuddled up with him watching a movie while this heavy rain fall. " Do you have to be at work early tomorrow?" -N'Beam. He cut off my trend of thought with his question. "Well, I don't necessarily have to be in the office for my work, I work mostly off my laptop. I normally go into the office on Wednesday and Thursday... but for the most part my job consist of me traveling for seminars and conferences".

He giggled when I said that, did I miss the joke? I just smiled at him. " I'm not laughing at you P'Forth... it's just my mom says that too. She has 'seminars and conferences'" . " When was the last time you went home Nong?"... " well this is my home, mother is always on the move so there was no need for me to be in that big house by myself. For my father I haven't seen him in person in almost 5 years... he called me on New Year's Eve to wish me a happy birthday ☺️".N'Beam. He smiled after he said that, but I could see through the smile. I mean I work a lot, but holidays is dedicated to family. I can't believe he spends his birthday and holidays alone.

That really broke my heart, without much thinking I pulled him into my chest and gave him a hug. He was tensed up at first but then he loosened up and hugged me back. He did not cry out loud, or sobbed but i felt his tears drenched my shoulder. "Shhhh it's okay Nong, let it out. You don't have to be strong all the time there is strength in being vulnerable ", I patted him on the back while we sat in the couch.
" Hey, do you want Crepes?..He moved out of my embrace while smiling through those tears "I LOVE Crepes!!! Lol".

Hahahahaha gosh he is so CUTE!!!! I made us crepes, then we watched Netflix. The rain stopped around 11pm. Wow, I spent my whole day with N'Beam. I really wanted to stay and cuddle with him, but I think it's best I leave. "Nong!,Nong Beam...", I woke him from his sleep, we both had dozed off in the couch. He rubbed his eyes and asked, " what time is it?"... "it's a little pass 11pm, I'll let myself out. Get in bed okay... thanks for hanging with me today, I had fun". He kept rubbing his eyes and nodded to confirm he heard me.

" Bye Nong, I pecked him on the forehead"... I guess the peck brought him back to conscious state because he sprung up out of the chair and run to the door. He held the door without making eye contact, " goodnight P'Forth...". The moment I was out his door, he slammed it shut .BAMMM!!!. I couldn't help but laugh 😆. "Don't worry Beammie, I'll do more than pecking next time"....