PART THIRTY-ONE

A/N: ADULT LANGUAGE AND CONTENT 🔞

~Forth~

I noticed N'Beam was finally overcome with pleasure. His cheeks has turned rosy red and his eyes rolled up to the back of his head. I knew he was ready. I grabbed his legs and spread them wider, then positioned the head of my dick at his entrance. I looked him in the eyes, as I wanted to witness the moment we became one. Slowly, and gently pushed my head in.

" Ahhhh, Phi, Phi!!!! Take it out!!! It hurts!!"... He cried out, I only had an inch in. I thought I prepared him enough to take me. " shhh shhhh, I'm not moving in anymore. Okay stay still a bit". I grabbed the lube and applied a generous amount. The sensation that his tight ass was giving me while clenching me inside was out of this world. I am doing all I can to not loose control and thrust in at once.

He subsided with the complaints when I pulled, I guessed he was getting used to my size. I felt beads of sweat forming on my forehead. I pushed further and I could feel his hands on my abs trying to push me out. " N'Beam!!! Feel out the sensation, don't think about the pain okay. It would only take a minute and you would feel the pleasure again"...

he kept shaking his head and I could see a trace of tear down his cheek. I wanted to make love to him not hurt him. I proceeded to pull out when he wrapped his legs around me. " Don't Stop Phi!!...", he mumbled. I knew at this moment I had to thrust in quick, that slow entrance would only prolong the pain.

I held his hands above his head, as I hovered over his face and said, " Open your eyes Nong", I wanted him to see my face when I finally claimed him. I took his lips in mine and in one thrust I was fully encapsulated inside him. I felt him squirm and whimper but my lips muffle it. I looked him in the eyes and proceeded to thrust in and out hitting his prostate. By the third thrust I knew I had hit his spot because his eyes rolled to the back of his head. I smiled with relief.

~Beam~
It really hurt when he first entered me... I clenched my teeth and try to take him but he was way bigger than his fingers. I felt like I was being torn apart, so I cried for him to pull out. But with every inch he pulled I felt more pain. I could see in his eyes how worried he was, and we've come this far I didn't want to stop now. I wrapped my legs around him to signal that I wanted him to go on. I am willing to take all the pain.

He coaxed me with more lube and kisses then thrust in one time. It hurt like a mother fucker, but I was determined to take him. By the third thrust I started feeling the sensation. His member kept snaking in and out of me."Ahhhh, right there, right there daddy" I moaned. Next he reached for his necktie, tied my hands and tied them to the head board. He lifted my legs over his shoulders and started pounding the shit out of me. I finally matched his pace, OMGosh P'Forth is a beast in the sheets. He untied me and flipped me over, in doggy style and pounded me hard and Strong.

I reached for my hard member and he smacked my hands. "Ahhh Phii, I want to cum!! Ahhh'!!!" He grabbed my cock and prevented me from coming. " I'm not there YET!!!" He growled. He pulled on my hair, pulled his member out from my ass and shoved his it inside my mouth, " how do I taste??? Do you like to be fed you little slut!!! I Told you I would FEED you" he smirked then pulled out. " Now let me take care of you"... he said and grabbed my member and deep throat it.

I held on to his hair to set the pace. His mouth felt so warm. He kept bobbing on my cock until I had a little cum leaked out. He grabbed my cock and licked every seed while staring deep into my soul. Then spread my legs again, and thrusted in his member. We have been at it for two hours, and I can feel my self coming. He quickened his pounding and said " let's come together Nong".

He beat my butt cheeks in with intense spead and agility. I shot my cum on his abs, and he came in my asshole. We both stared at each other with a smile, while panting for air. I smiled and he laughed. " Did you like that?" He asked as I nodded, and he rained kisses on me. He pulled me closer to his chest " Let's sleep, I'll give you more in the morning".

~Forth~
I woke up 5 hours later with a naked Beam in my embrace. I looked at that pale face and body covered with hickeys and smiled. He look even beautiful in his sleep. I don't know how this is possible but I fall in love with him more with every passing moment. I never knew I could develop such strong feelings for someone else in a short span of time. I kissed him on the nose and he hugged him tighter. That interaction alone woke up the monster between my legs. I placed tender kisses over Beam's face and traced down to his nipples where I sucked on those pink knobs. That woke him up and he said, " What are you doing phi?" rubbing his eyes. I moved up and planted a kiss on his lips and said, "Serving you breakfast" 😏.

~Beam~
After all that we did not long ago P'Forth woke me up with a full on hard on dick.He spread my legs and checked to see if I was moist enough down there. He placed himself between my legs and said, " no need preparing you, you are ready to take me". With that he slipped his member in, I squirmed a little bit but it was not painful as before .

He found my g-spot and started stroking hard and deep at a slow pace. It wasn't aggressive like before, he was truly making love to me. He looked into my eyes with every stroke and kept placing kisses all over my face. I felt so loved 🥰. He pulled out, laid on his back and said, " Get on top and ride me"... I felt shy all of a sudden and covered my face. He laughed, and lifted me up as if I weighed less than a piece of paper and place me top of him.

~Forth~
Watching N'Beam getting all flustered and shy was just too cute. It made my already hard member even more excited. He look so innocent, I positioned him on top of me. I slipped my member in side his ass and said" MOVE YOUR HIPS". He set off the pace and I followed. I love having him ride me because I get to see his face and grope his ass as he bounced on top of me. The shyness completely disappeared and he became a lion on top. Ahhhh, it felt so good.We both came together and slipped into a nap.
~Beam~
I woke up to a growling stomach, we have been fucking all day that we haven't had a chance to eat. I looked around the room and saw our clothes scattered around. What an amazing evening we've had. I didn't have a doubt now that P'Forth and I are meant for each other. I smiled and my eyes landed on the condoms. He didn't use it!!! I felt him moving behind me. " P'Forth you didn't use the condoms?"... he giggled in a sleepy voice and said, " No, I didn't want any WALLS between us"...

I had a million things running through my head then he said that, then he said " I had a check up last week, I'm clean if that's what you are worried about". We both busted out in laughter, but I couldn't laugh harder because my hips were so sore. " Phi, I'm hungry!!". When I said that he slipped his head into my hole again. I tried moving away from him, " No!!! Not that kind of HUNGER!!!" I yelled 😤😠. He laughed and said, " Just a quickie Beammie,I'll FEED you food after"-P'Forth.