PART FOURTEEN

~Beam~

I went to school this morning recounting all that had happened this weekend. I felt my forehead where P'Forth pecked me last night. Why did he do that? Was I dreaming or did I imagined it? Oh no , it felt so real!!.. " Hello!!! Earth to Beam!!!, Can you hear me"-Phana. I was so engulfed with my thoughts, I didn't even notice when Pha and Kit came and sat next to me. " Are you not getting Lunch, the Tom yum line is getting long"-Kit.

I stood up and went to joined the queue. " He is not acting like himself today"- Phana. " Now that you mentioned, I haven't seen him covered with hickey's for weeks now, I mean that's good but very abnormal for Beam!"-Kit. I returned to our table with my food, only to be greeted with two set of piercing eye balls 👀 staring through my soul!!! " why the hell are you looking at me like that for?"

" Are you feeling well Beam? I haven't been receiving those 5am phone calls of late"-Phana. I looked at him in a daze " What he is saying is, have you stopped man whoring and dedicating your dick to one vagina now?"- Kit said nonchalantly.
" AI'KIT!!!!", both Phana and I said in unison.
" What!!! I had to translate it in whore language, how else would he understand?"-Kit. I looked away in shame, and asked, " is that how everyone sees me, is that what you see me as Ai'Pha?".

" Oh no Beam!!! don't listen to his asshole, he is just mad because N'Ming have to leave him for the Sotus closing." I smiled at Ai'Pha, he always finds the words to make me feel good. "We all play around, but you do it more than others that's all!!"-Pha...
" Why are you pussyfooting around the question Phana!!! He has sex 3to 4 times a day!!! That's beyond average!"-Kit.

" But seriously Beam, are you okay? I'm glad you are not playing anymore but it's a bit out of character for you"-Pha. Yeah, for the past how many weeks now,I honestly haven't been feeling like having sex. I've been having sex since the age of 13, I've been there done that and it's not as exciting as it used to be. I have done every position you can think of. I have had orgy's, threesomes, foursomes but of late I wasn't getting the trill that I used to experience. 

" lol nothing is wrong with me Phana, I just don't feel like it". Phana smiled but I can tell he was worried, P'Forth might be protective but Phana is what they call a 'helicopter parent'. When he sense anything was out of place with me, he would not let me out of his sight. I wanted I reassure him I was okay before he decides to move in with me.lol

I changed the subject to deviate the tension off me, " so how was your 'night' with N'Yo?" Phana smiled widely, " tsk.tsk.tsk. You deflowered that innocent little boy smh"-Kit. " What the hell is your PROBLEM Ai'Kit!, N'Ming need to fuck you good because you are acting like an annoying teenager right now"-Phana. Hahahahaha Kit turned bright red, "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HE FUCKS ME!"-Kit.

He packed up his things and stormed off as we laughed hysterically. " There's no way in hell N'Ming is letting him TOP him lol"... "ABSOLUTELY.NOT."- Phana. It got silent for a minute, " I hope you didn't  think this was going to destruct me from you Beammie, I know you better than you think"-Pha. He also packed his stuff and left. Oh boy!! I really don't need any extra attention right now 🤦‍♂️.

~Forth~

It has been two days since I last saw N'Beam. I wish I took a picture of him in his oversized T-Shirt and shorts that day.He looked so adorable 😍 in it. But I won't see Beam for a couple of days, I have a quick seminar in S.Korea. Ahhh, when we become official I should definitely take him to Seoul, South Korea. He love Korean cuisine so much, he would definitely enjoy an authentic Korean meal.

I'm already thinking of what to do for his birthday, the holidays is near and New Years Eve is his birthday. I wonder if mother would be okay if I skipped the holidays this year? Or perhaps I should invite Beam over to celebrate with us? That's too early... ahhh, this kid is really growing on me. I miss his warmth, I need to hurry and let him know my feelings for him 😊.

~ Beam~

It is Thursday now, it has been 4 days since I last saw and spoke to P'Forth. Is he keeping his distance because I slammed the door after he pecked me on the forehead?I took out my phone,trying to figure what to text him. " Did you get home safely P?", what the hell Beam!!! You haven't spoken to him in 4 days and that's the opening *DELETE* ummm how about " Hi P, can you send me the number for the soup restaurant?"... oh Beam!!! You are so lame!!!

*DELETE* I can't find the words "Arghhh"... " Hi Nong Beam!!"-P'Type. Oh I haven't seen him since our jog on Sunday. " Hi, P'Type how have you been"... " Just preparing for the Sotus closing this weekend, we are having it at a resort on the beach"... " Oh nice!!! Sounds fun I haven't been to the beach in a while"... he smiled brightly at me.  " where is the rest of your gang?"-P'Type. " Well N'Ming took his nagging wife on a lunch date and Pha went over to the science faculty to have lunch with Yo"...

" it seems like they are enjoying relationship life...ummm, hey if you want you can come with me for the Sotus closing. I'll get you your own room, you get to go to the beach , and I'll have someone to keep me company for the ride there.." he smiled widely. Hmmm, do I want to be in a car alone with P'Type for 3 hours!!!!" ummm, it sounds tempting!!!but,...". " Wait!!!Don't answer yet Nong. We leave tomorrow at 5pm, Please think about it, I'll see you around 4pm for an answer"-P'Type. " But P!!!!"... he covered his ears and run off screaming, "THINK ABOUT IT NONG!!". This guy is really something smh.

~Forth~

It's Friday around 3pm, finally!!! I've landed in Bangkok!!! Out of all my travels, this is the first time I couldn't wait to be back!!! Well mostly to see N'Beam, I bought him presents from Seoul. I can't wait to see that beaming face of his. I got home,took a shower and decided to surprise N'Beam on campus. I texted Nong Yo to find out when he would be done with class.*Ring!! In coming call from Lam. " Hey Forth, are you back in Thailand?"

"Yea I landed an hour ago, what's up?... " Meet Park and I at the Italian restaurant downtown, we need to finalize our Paint ball trip this weekend" -Lam. Oh shit!!! I forgot all about it, annually my friends and I take this trip to the mountains to camp. We grill, swim,play paint ball and hike. It is a lot of fun, but mostly it's a way to catch up with old friends. This year Lam and I are in charge of setting everything up.

"Hey, Lam... is it okay if I bring N'Beam with me?"... " of course!! I'll like to get to know him better ☺️"-Lam. I set out to go surprise N'Beam. Let just say I was the one who got surprised instead. I pulled up to the medical lot, to witness N'Type having his hand placed on the back of Beam's in what seemed like two lovers displaying PDA in public... My heart started palpitating!!! Beam!!! You better have a good explanation for THIS!!!😤