PART TWENTY-SIX

~Forth~
I couldn't hold in my laughter from those widen eyes, and worry that brew in Beam's eyes. " hahaha we are not BLOOD related, but apparently my mother is your God-Mother"... I grabbed him by the waist, because he still had on that shocked expression. " Did my mom tell you that?... she is not the most trustworthy for these kind of information"-N'Beam. 

I shook my head, " actually my Mother did... and she invited you to the family New Years Eve dinner. Well more like DEMANDED your presence" I laughed at his expression, he is so cute! " How can you laugh right now Phi???We are related , this is INCEST and when  did your mom find out about us?" suddenly the shock expression on his face was replaced with nervousness.

" Well at least I haven't FUCKED YOU...YET" I snuggled and giggled around his neck. He hit me on my chest. " She didn't give me details, but we can find out when you come home with me for the holidays"... " I don't know, how would they feel about you dating a guy?I have a feeling my mom is here to break us up"-N'Beam. " My family knows I swing both ways, but with that said, you would be the first I take to meet them... and I don't think your mom wants us to break up. She seemed more concerned than anything when she dropped by this morning".

" what exactly did she say??? My mother is not the greatest with words"-N'Beam. " Hahahaha, oh maybe not, but she definitely got her point across, TRUST ME!!! And I'll do exactly what she did if You were my child. Hell if you were my child I'll lock you up from the world". I smiled warmly at him, my Beammie you are truly loved , your mother is ready to shoot me if I break your heart. I chuckled at her last sentence *...I never miss a TARGET * " What's so funny!!😠"-N'Beam. " Nothing hun, what time is your dinner?"

~Beam~
P'Forth seem nonchalant and least perturbed about my mother's unannounced visit. I guess she's not here to break us up, or worse harm P'Forth. I sighed in relief, but this whole meeting with his family got me nervous now. It has always been mostly my parents and I growing up until the divorce. I don't come from a big, close, niche family like P'Forth. Above all, this whole news about us being relatives!? Ummm, that's too much to handle in a day.

" Beam... can I wait for you here? I really just want to cuddle with you 🥺"-P'Forth. He interrupted my trend of thought when he said that. This side of P'Forth is new to me, I didn't know he could be this clingy!!! " No P', I need to focus. I'm done on Friday. Three more days to go, hang in there"..."Hmmm , okay. Can I at least stop by for a HUG if I miss YOU?!"-P'Forth. " Hahaha, why are you acting so clingy today? Are you sure you are okay?". He nodded and brushed on my hair, then kissed me one last time before leaving.

I arrived at the Sun Roof Hotel to find a man sitting near to my mom. What the hell is going on here, I didn't know someone else was joining our dinner date. "Beammie!!! You are late son.. C'mon come say hello"-Mother said she look very excited to see me. Seated next to my mom was a Man around the same age as her, " Beammie greet Tran, my fiancé , he owns this hotel and the other chains around the country"-Mother said with eyes that of someone struck by Cupid's arrow.

She is truly full of surprises today, not boyfriend but fiancé!!! The man reached out his hand to shake mine. " Hello, Beam... it is great to finally meet the soon to be Cardiac surgeon, your mother speaks very highly of you"-Tran. My mother!!! I'm surprised she even know what I plan on specializing in. " Thank you, but I am just pre-med" I responded. " He is just being modest, he is top 5 in his year. He is brilliant just like his mother. He didn't only inherit by looks hahaha".

Okay this is really awkward, my mom laughing is a rear sight to behold. Ever since I can remember, she was always scowling and had on a serious face. But I can't deny the fact that my heart felt overwhelmed with joy to hear her warm smile. We had a great dinner, Tran was actually a nice guy. They told me he proposed last week, and really wanted my blessings. I'm just happy to see my mom smile for once. The night was so young. I had to return to my apartment, didn't get the chance to talk about P'Forth or the God-mother topic. Oh well, I'll call her tomorrow for more details.

~Forth~
When I arrived home I checked my tracker on Beam's car. He got to his destination at the Sun Roof Hotel... Oh that's Trans hotel, Tran is Lam's uncle he is a really lay back guy. He used to let us get free rooms during my college days... I laughed reminiscing about all the shenanigans Lam and I got into. Speaking of Lam, I need his help. *Out going call to Lam* " Hello!!! Forth!!!"-Park.

Does he always have Lam's phone, damn!!! talk about being possessive. " Why do you Always pick up his calls?"... " Why do you always call my MAN?"... I sighed, I really don't have time for this right now.
" Can I please talk to Lam?"..." Damn that really hurts my feelings Ai'Forth, I thought I was also your best friend"- Park. I rolled my eyes " that's not the point, Lam is normally good with these kind of things"... " What is it, I might be of help... Lam is in the shower. HE.IS .SINGING.IN.THE. SHOWER forth, you and I both know he is not getting out any time soon hahaha".

He does has a point, I haven't met anyone who takes forever grooming themselves as much as Lam smh. Well, maybe this meat head can be of help. " Well I want to set up a romantic atmosphere for N'Beam for his birthday"... " Oh you came to the right person!!! How do you think I landed Lammie lol?"-Park.

Come to think of it, he does have a point. Because Lam is definitely out of Park's league,I honestly don't see what he sees in him. I guess the saying*Love is Blind* is really true." okay what do you have in mind?". " Forth, you have all there's to have. My friend how many people do you know that owns a yacht 🛥? Set up a romantic date on your Yacht.Hire a private chef and I guarantee you would get some ASS"-Park

"WHO THE HELL IS GETTING SOME ASS" I heard Lam in the background. " I'm giving Forth some of my dating advice babe"-Park. " More like you telling him how to loose some ASS" -Lam. They had me on speaker now, "Ai'Forth, aside from the last part, Park's idea is actually great. Just go with the flow. If you force N'Beam and he is not ready it won't end on a good note"-Lam. I listened to all that they had to say, I want to give him an early birthday present and this seem like a great setting for it.

" Okay, thanks for the advice, will you make it to the annual family New Year's Eve dinner?"... " Yea, auntie is making the main cake for the wedding. I definitely will be there to do some tasting. Your mother bake better than some 5 stars Bakers"-Lam... " Me too!!! Even though you didn't ask!!!"- Park... Hahaha " Yea, like you let Lam go anywhere without you, goodnight guys".After, we hanged up, I turn on my computer to check on Beam. Oh yea!!! I had CCTV placed in his apartment too. I just want to be able to check up on him. That's the only way to put my mind to ease.He was busy studying!!! Can't wait till Friday....