PART THIRTY-FIVE

~Beam~

" this what family is like you know"P'Forth said as we were getting dressed for the party. " They embarrass you, they tease you, but in the end they are always there for you" he looked at me lovingly. I know what he meant , it's just that I'm not used to everyone in my business all the time. " why do we have to dress up for dinner? Is that a family tradition?"... " Yea, mother comes up with a different theme each year." I finished dressing up then put on my watch that P'Forth gave me for my birthday. After all today is my actual birthday. P'Forth came up behind me and gave me a kiss on the neck, " You smell good Beammie", oh I know that mating voice. " Not now Phi, your family is waiting on us" I said moving away from him. He grabbed me by the wrist, pulled me closer to his chest. " oh!!! You denying me already Nong!!! Hahaha c'mon just a little make out session"-P'Forth. Nope not with those lust glazed eyes, looking at me like a piece of fried chicken. I tried coaxing him by saying, " you can have me as many rounds when we return home... okay!!! I don't want your parents to have a bad impression of me"

~Forth~

I've been holding it since the car ride here, but watching Beam get dressed up really turned me on. I wish we were sharing a room tonight. Him turning me down made me want him more. " That is a tempting offer..." I leaned in  and pecked his cheek after he offered to let me fuck him till my heart content. I nodded in agreement but knew I'll find my way to his room tonight. He look really edible right now, I thought and unconsciously licking my lips. " let's go!! P'Forth... everybody is waiting on us"-N'Beam.

I followed behind to the living room where everyone had balloons and my mom with a lit candle cake. " HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAM!!!" they screamed in unison. Yeah mom threw Beam a birthday party 🥳. It was last minute but leave it to mom to make the impossible possible. Beam turned to me in shock, I nodded my head to confirm that it truly was his party. He blew out his candles, we had dinner and now everybody was socializing. Mom ambushed him again, introducing him to everyone. " That's a nice watch N'Beam got on there" I turned to the voice that belongs to Ai'Park. " Yea, had your IT guy take care of it" I said smirking. " Hahahaha, you possessive bastard. And you claim I'm possessive of Lam"...  " Yea,  now all I have to do is convince him to move in with me permanently. I love waking up next to him....".... " ewwww why so cheesy, hahaha, you caught the love bug really bad Ai'Forth". I just smiled and followed Beam with my eyes... yeap, I'm definitely smitten 🥰 by this kid.

~Beam~

To say I was surprised to find out the party was in my honor is an understatement. I was so overwhelmed, I haven't had a birthday party in ages. This surprise brought me to tears. I kept thanking Auntie Sheila, she definitely took me in as her own. She introduced me to everyone and wouldn't let me out of her sight. She made me promise to spend Easter with them this year. I haven't enjoyed my birthday in a long while. I was glad to not have spent it by myself this year, but the party is the icing on the cake. I took a shower and laid in bed, taking in everything that went on today when I received a text.   " Are you still up?"-P'Forth... " Yea, I'm just taking in everything that happened today".... " Unlock your door for me"-P'Forth. " hahaha Nope!!!, good night!!!😘"

~Forth~
I tossed and turned in bed next to P'Mew, I can't believe mother really  made Beam and I sleep in separate rooms. I texted N'Beam to unlock the door but he refused. I kept picturing how good he looked this evening, the thought of it alone made me hard. I slowly got out the bed "You lasted longer than I thought lol"P'Mew mumbles laying next to me. " Hahaha shut up, I'll be back before breakfast"... I sneaked into my room through the balcony like I used to in high school. N'Beam appears to be asleep, I kissed him on the eyelids and whispered " Beammie!!! Wake up hun"... startled seeing me next to him "P'Forrr..." before he could say anything else I took his lips in mine. "Mmmm I miss your lips!!! Beam".

~Beam~
P'Forth sneaked in my room, and got in bed with me. He took my lips in his then slipped me the tongue, he was so domineering I couldn't fight him off. " Shhhh shhh 🤫 Beammie, don't wake up the house hahahahaha" he whispered. " P'Forth, I told you I didn't want to do this in your parents house!!!"... "c'mon!!! Just a quickie. I snuck in here!!! Why you never want me the way I want you?" He whispered. " Is not that, I just don't want to be disrespectful towards your family. What will they think of me?" As if I was talking to myself, this man of mine took off my shirt, and slipped his hand inside my boxers. I gulped, "Are you listening to me!??He smiled at me when he found my semi hard on. " Nong, you are too cute!!! Your mouth is saying NO! but this little guy is definitely saying YES. Hmmm?"he said this while giving me a hand job. I'm so intoxicated with lust. Damn it P'Forth, I actually started getting hard the moment I felt his presence.

~Forth~
I can see how flustered he was, the moment I felt his hard on I knew he wanted me too. Oh he is so freakin cute!!! Why stroking his member I said, " I'll STOP if you want me to!!". I said while pushing down my own boxers. I kissed him on his cherry red cheeks, he was overwhelmed with pleasure. I whispered in his ear "you still want me to STOP?". He kept his eyes shut, and not say a word. "If you don't say nothing, I'll take it as consent Beam". He opened his eyes and when I sped up my hand movement on his member. With widespread eyes, he moaned "P'Forth!!!!! Arrrgghh why are you teasing meee!!!". I could tell he was almost there, so I stopped abruptly.

He gave me a deadly look, oh he is really pissed off 😡. " why start it if you won't finish it??"-N'Beam. Hahahaha " awwww, weren't you telling me NO a moment ago?". He blushed more when I said that, wrapped himself in the blanket and faced the other direction. I find him so cute, I honestly want him to tell me he wants me. His body is definitely not denying me, just those juicy lips of his. I got up, put on a rob and headed off to the kitchen.

~Beam~
I don't know what game P'Forth is playing. He got me all hot and flustered then walked away!!! Shit!!! Now I have a full hard on. I proceeded to stroke my own member to release. When I suddenly heard, "take your hands off that.."-P'Forth said with a frown. He returned with a can of whipped cream and a cup of ice 🧊. I can imagine what the whipped cream could be used for but why the ice? He took off the robe, and even in the dark I can still see that pulsating snake between his legs. Oh shit!!!This will not end as a quickie!!!

~Forth~
" You rather Jack off than let me please you?", I said standing in front of him. " that!!!(pointing at his crotch) is MINE...you here???" I said sternly. " Not even you have the right to play with it!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" He slowly nodded his head. " Use your words Nong!!!"... " Yes Phi!!!"-N'Beam. " Yes Phi WHAT?" I demanded for a proper response. " Yes phi, it only belongs to YOU."- N'Beam. "Good boy,  now take off the blanket" he did as told, I smiled because a submissive Beam look so innocent. I felt bad yelling at him. I'm going to make it up to him. I grabbed the whipped cream and leaned in for a kiss and he kissed me back. Great, this is a silent confirmation that he won't fight me off.

~Beam~
P'Forth looked so hot in that robe when he walked in, then he got pissed off because I was pleasing myself. He went all dominant, I can't decide it, I was really turned on by how serious he looked. Shit!!! I want him too. He kissed me and I returned it. When we broke off the kiss, he smiled and grabbed his whipped cream. I watch him move down to my member and spread my legs. My eyes widened when put whipped cream on it and started bobbing his head. " Oh shit!!! That feels sooOooO good!!!", I said as my eyes rolled back. He gives better head than any female I've ever had. He used his tongue to lick up and down my shaft. It felt so good I came in his mouth. He licked every seed off me and move up to kiss me. " Do you like how you TASTE, mmmm", he moaned into my mouth. We made out until we were both out breathe. Then he grabbed my hand and placed it on his rock hard cock and whispered, " He wants you!!!.... what are you going to do to make him feel better??".