2.

November 30th, 2018

If you had asked Ally what fingering was 10 days ago, she'd tell you it was the best thing since sliced bread. It would make you want to crave more in a relationship. That's what it was like for her.

Since Ben fingered her, she would begin to daydream about the two of them doing something further than that. She craved more sexual desires with him after that one encounter. Too bad she wouldn't tell him that.

"ALLY! ALLY! I FEEL MY TEMPERATURE RISING!" She heard.

Ally rolled her eyes, knowing that voice all too well. She waited five seconds before seeing him appear in the doorway. Jimmy Butler.

"Higher higher, it's burning through to my soul." He sang.

She sighed, shaking her head.

"Thank you for serenading me Elvis." She mumbled, voice dripping sarcasm.

"No problem Jay." He exclaimed.

Ally chuckled as he made his way to his cubby. It wasn't long before the remainder of the team began making their way into the teams locker room. The 76ers would be taking on the Boston Celtics at Wells Fargo Center that evening. Only a month in to the 2018-19 NBA season and the Celtics were already acting up.

"Are you guys going to win tonight?" Ally had asked, wanting to know if the team was in their right mind.

"Ally?" She heard.

Turning to the voice of the person, she was faced with Tobias Harris.

"Hmm?" She questioned.

"Why you ask that dumb shit? You know we got it." He stressed.

Ally held her hands up in defense as the rest of the guys chuckled at Tobias' response.

"Just making sure." Ally stressed. "This is Boston we're talking about."

"Boston my ass. For all I know, they could be trying to buy the win tonight." Joel Embiid mumbled.

The guys chuckle in response. Ally grinned as she made her way to the door.

"Well, good luck then." She exclaimed.

"Thanks shorty." Jimmy replied.

Ally smiled, making her way out the door. On the way out, she ran into Ben. Flashbacks of what happened 10 days ago came back to her. She gulped as his 6'10" figure looked down at her 5'6" one.

"Hey Ally." He spoke in a teasing voice, his eyes locked on hers.

"H-Hi Ben." She stuttered.

He smirked, knowing that he's the only one who can do that to her. He wasn't even touching her and she was already getting weak at the knees.

When he winked at her, her face began heating up. She quickly left the room, completely unaware that Ben was staring at her ass while she walked away.

In no time, the Philadelphia 76ers were taking the court against the Boston Celtics. Ally was sitting behind the teams bench along with the trainers and other personnel. She watched both teams go back and forth; when one scored, the other scored. It just went on and on until either team called a time out.

Once halftime approached, Ally and Co. made their way back to the locker room. The team was getting an earful from Coach Brett Brown. They were down 67-48 against the Celtics at halftime.