10.

January 18th, 2019

Ben zoned out as Coach Brett Brown explained the next few plays to the team. He was too busy watching Ally walk around the locker room with towels the players had already used. His thoughts were overcome with the things they'd done and things they'll be doing later. He just couldn't wait to have her in his bed.

"Ben!" Coach Brett exclaimed.

"Yes?" Ben replied, snapping out of his trance.

"Pay attention." Coach Brett replied.

Ben nodded, a slight blush of embarrassment taking over his cheeks as his teammates snickered at him. He locked eyes with Ally for a second, who was holding back a grin of her own. Ally looked away quickly to avoid his burning gaze. The guy was just too good looking for her.

The team started to make their way back out onto the court after halftime. Ben was going to be the last one out there, being that he had to stop Ally as she was on her way out.

"Ally baby, you have to stop being so damn hot." He exclaimed, backing her into a wall in a secluded hall.

"Ben, you have to go." She pressed, trying to get him away from her.

He picked her up, connecting his lips to her neck blissfully.

"Let me just get a quickie." He muffled into her skin.

"You're going to see me after the game." She grunted out when he grabbed her ass.

It was a struggle, but she successfully got him away from her.

"Now go. I'll see you later." She said, pushing him toward the tunnel exit.

Ben frowned, then quickly replaced it with a smirk. He then jogged his way back out to the court. Ally sighed in relief, hoping that no one saw anything. Otherwise she'd be in some deep shit.

The Bucks had given the Sixers complete hell, beating them by five points at the end of regulation. The team had entered the locker room with long faces, which was usually what happened after any loss.

"Practice at 10AM tomorrow. Anyone who shows up late is running 30 suicides." Coach Brett Brown exclaimed, walking into the teams locker room.

The team sucked their teeth and groaned in protest. Ally pursed her lips as she left the locker room for them to shower and change. She wanted no part in them moaning and groaning over their coach's orders.

Standing in the hallway patiently, she began to think about her previous encounters with Ben. Each one was different, but they all felt amazing. And right. Even if they weren't right, she didn't know better. All she knew was that she was satisfied.

Fiddling with her fingers, she thought about ways that she'd tell Ben what it is she wanted during sex. How she had to voice herself more in order for things to work out. She couldn't let him have all of the control.

Jimmy Butler walked out of the locker room first, fist bumping her on his way out. He was headed toward the conference room, where he would have a postgame press conference about the game.