11.

Ally

"Obviously, it isn't normal for guys to shower with condoms on. So we went raw that day." I explain, actually intrigued with his pull out game.

"Is that the first time you guys did it without protection?" Molly asked.

"Yeah." I say. "We went raw three more times after that. One in which ended with me pregnant."

She nodded.

"I guess we were so into the moment, that neither of us were aware that he wasn't wearing a condom." I exclaim. "To be honest, it feels much better without a condom."

"I could imagine." She said.

I chuckle.

"So when you told Jasmine about this, did you mention that you two had done it without protection a couple times?" She asked.

"At the time we had only did it raw once. So when I told her, it was that one time." I say. "That's when she began to tell me that I shouldn't mess with him anymore. But I didn't listen."

"I'm sure it was for good reason." She replied.

"It most certainly was." I exclaim.

She nodded.

"It was so I wouldn't end up like this." I say, gesturing to my growing tummy.

I'm sure she understood the message along with the explanation.

A single mom.

* * *

Ally stood in the bathroom mirror, wrapping her damp hair into a bun. She hadn't meant for her hair to get wet, but what else was to be expected from shower sex?

Ben stood in the bathroom doorway, watching her. Ally caught his eyes, blushing as she looked back at her reflection. She didn't know why he was watching her.

"Why are you watching me?" She asked.

"Because you're beautiful." He replied.

Ally blushed ten times harder. He was quite the charmer.

"Thanks." Ally mumbled.

Ben entered the bathroom, standing directly behind her now. He placed both hands on the sink counter, trapping her between him and the vanity. He grinned as he watched her noticeably shudder.

"Two months in and I'm still making you nervous?" Ben teased. "I must be doing something right."

Damn sure are, she thought.

"Maybe. Maybe not. Who knows." She shrugged.

Ben pushed off the sink, pressing himself to her backside firmly. He smirked upon seeing her bite on her bottom lip.

"I'm definitely doing something right." He exclaimed, stepping away from her.

Ally briefly closed her eyes, dropping her arms and turning to face him. She wanted to wipe that smirk clean off his handsome face.

"Ben." She said.

"We can go another round if you want." He exclaimed. "Or two. Or three. Your choice."

Ally watched as his eyes scanned her body. She swallowed before speaking again.

"I have to get home and you have practice tomorrow." She spoke.

"I can just not go." He retorted. "And we could stay in bed all day. Just fucking."

Ally internally winced at the word. What else were they to call what they were doing? They were doing just that. Fucking. Ally sighed.

"Ben, no." She stated. "You are going to practice and I am going to work. That's final."

"Come on Ally. Remember what I said earlier about letting loose?" Ben stepped to her, hooking his fingers into her jeans belt loops. "You should try it."

"Another time." She responded, not wanting to risk her job. She loved her job. "When you guys are not giving me headaches."

"Baby girl, I'm gone give you more than just a headache." Ben exclaimed, pulling her into him. He left a tender kiss onto her earlobe. "Trust me when I say that."

Just when she thought she was getting a voice in this hook up, she found herself back at square one. Falling weak at the knees whenever he referenced something sexual, then proceeded to kiss her in places that were only appealing to his eyes.

Damn you Simmons, she thought.

* * *

"I honestly wish I had seen it sooner." I exclaim. "The bullshit. The sweet talk just to get into my pants. I was so fucking dumb."

"You're not dumb Ally." Molly tried to convince me.

I had already made up my mind though.

"No, Molly...I am." I retort, on the verge of tears. "How many times have you opened your heart, your mind, to a man...and had to deal with the worse end of the stick in the end? And please don't tell me none, because I know you have."

She didn't answer, but I knew she had gone through something similar.

"I have to deal with the daily pain of realizing that what happened between us was just wrong." I explain, tears cascading down my cheeks. "But at the moment it had felt so right. There were doubts here and there, but I let him abuse my mentality. I allowed him to let me think that what we were doing wasn't wrong."

She nodded as I continued to vent.

"I...I really wish I could tell that girl about what he was doing behind her back." I say. "Because I will never make any woman feel like less of a Queen over some raggedy ass man. Never. And I put that on me."

"No. He will not be involved in my child's life. He doesn't deserve it. I will protect this baby til my dying breath. He will not take them away from me. They deserve better."

Molly nods to everything I'm saying.

"Loving him was so wrong. And I truly wish that I could go back in time and just redo the shit over. Play him the same way he played me. Make him feel my pain." I explain. "I want him to know that that shit was just wrong."

I stood up, standing at the window. I look outside at the city of Philadelphia, happy to be moving from this god for saken place really soon.

"I'll be moving out of Philadelphia soon. I just...don't feel comfortable here anymore." I say, turning to face Molly. "This place holds a lot of regrets, and it makes me sick to have to be here any longer."

"Where are you planning on moving to?" She asked.

"Back to my home state." I say, earning a questioning look from her. "Arizona."

From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to Phoenix, Arizona, it'll be well worth the move.