8.

January 4th, 2019

It had been two weeks since Ben, somewhat, told Ally off. Since then, she's been avoiding him. She really didn't appreciate him talking to her like that and claiming her as something she's not.

His girl? What the fuck do I look like?, she had thought.

Now she's getting ready to go out and party with Jasmine and her boyfriend Alex. If you asked Ally, she'd say that Alex was a little too protective of Jasmine. He always wanted to be with her, almost never lets her out of his sight. It was a bit irritating.

The new year just kicked in and she was ready to drink her life away. She was turning 23 in 8 months, why not have a little fun? There's no telling where her path was going to take her. All she knew was that she planned to enjoy herself that night.

If Ben has done anything right so far, it was get her out of her comfort zone. For the last two months that they had been seeing each other, Ben has been revealing her true beauty and full confidence. She was much more confident than before and she had him to thank for that.

Dancing around her room as she got ready, she sang along to Ariana Grande's "thank u, next". In her eyes, Ariana was definitely a well liked artist. The girl has talent, she had to give credit where it was due.

About 2 songs later, Ally was dressed and ready to go. She wore a gray off the shoulder sweater dress, that stopped just above her knee and black/white high top Vans. Her hair was pulled into a neat bun. No make up because she didn't need it.

Making her way into the living room, she met up with Jasmine and Alex. Alex wasn't too fond of partying, but where ever Jasmine was, he was.

"Ready?" Jasmine asked her, taking in Ally's outfit.

"Yes." Ally replied, smiling.

Jasmine smiled back, making her way to the front door. Jasmine decided that they'd take her car, so that gave Ally the green light to get drunk and not have to worry about driving home.

The car ride was as exciting as the club would be. The two women were singing out loud to Ariana Grande, who could both agree that she's their favorite artist, and a few others. Alex sat in the backseat just shaking his head.

Upon reaching the club, the three made their way in. Ally headed straight to the bar, Jasmine right behind her. It was at that moment Alex decided he'd be the designated driver home.

The two took shots of Tequila like it was candy, both of them buzzed by the time the fourth song came on. Making their way out to the dance floor, they began to dance their life away.

Ben sat in the VIP section with his teammates, all enjoying one another's company and a few drinks. They had just won their first game of the new year and were out to celebrate; hoping for the season to remain as successful as possible.

As Jimmy, Joel and Tobias talked, Ben zoned out. He turned his attention to the dance floor, which was below their VIP balcony. He thought his eyes were playing tricks on him, but they weren't. Ally was on the dance floor grinding on another man. His Ally.

His frustration sparked new levels at this point. He was ready to snatch her up and give her the earful of a lifetime.

"I'll be right back." Ben said, excusing himself from his teammates.

"Where you going man?" Jimmy questioned, wondering where Ben was going and if he'd be alright. He didn't need anybody dying tonight.

"Bathroom." Ben lied, shifting his eyes from Jimmy to Ally.