27.

June 18th, 2019

"I wanna try something." Ally exclaimed, following Ben into his room.

"Like what?" Ben questioned, taking off his bubble coat and accessories, then turning to face her. "Because the last time you tried something, it ended in me busting a nut I wasn't planning to."

Ally sat on his bed with a small grin, admiring his beauty. "Don't ruin what I have planned."

Ben rolled his eyes at her comment, taking off his shoes and jeans. As well as his shirt, just leaving him in socks, black briefs and a gold chain. Looking scrumptious like always. "What exactly is it you have planned?"

"Come here and find out." Ally exclaimed, twirling a strand of hair on her finger.

Ben walked over to the bed, hovering over her as she laid back to maintain eye contact with him. Without taking his eyes from hers, Ben chews on his lower lip.

"Why are your clothes still on?" He asked.

"Because I want them to be." Ally replied.

"I don't." He exclaimed. "Take em off."

"As you wish." Ally smirked.

Ben got off of her, allowing her to stand up and get undressed. He leaned against his pillows as he watched her undress. He suppressed a moan as he did so, wanting nothing more than to have all of her.

Ally turned to face him, the smirk still on her face. Ben beckoned her over with his forefinger, not wanting to play anymore games. Ally complied, walking over to the bed in her light pink Victoria Secret lingerie set. She crawled on the bed, straddling his waist.

Ben's hands immediately moved to her hips, slowly maneuvering their way up to her torso and around her back. Ally watched as his eyes ate her up. She loved when he looked at her like that, it made her feel wanted. And she wanted nothing more than to make him feel good.

Ben left kisses on her soft skin, listening to her sweet moans as he did. Today he decided that he wanted to do things a little differently. He wanted to take things slow, there would be no need to rush.

Ally slowly rocked herself along his growing erection, listening to him grunt. Using his left hand to unclip her bra, Ben pulled the straps down her shoulders. He tossed it to the floor, sliding his hands up her back again. He pulled her closer to create more friction.

Ally moaned as she continued to rock her hips against him. Ben kept on with the kisses on her skin, trailing his right hand down to her panties. Slipping his hand through the fabric, he gripped her left ass cheek. As he massaged her booty, Ally was ready for release. However, she didn't want to because she wanted to feel him inside of her.

Pulling back from him, she looked down at him while continuing her slow movements on his boner.

"Take me. Please." She exclaimed just above a whisper.

Without question, Ben pulled her panties down her ass. He cursed under his breath at the feel of her wet core on his growing member. Grabbing the waistband of his briefs, he pulled them down for his dick to spring free.

With his left hand on her waist, he used his right hand to line himself up at her entrance. The sound of her moaning was like music to his ears. That alone let him know that she was definitely satisfied. Connecting his right hand to her waist, he held onto her tightly. He rocked her against him slowly, wanting to make sure she felt every inch of him. And trust, she did.