4.

December 14th, 2018

The team had just got back in to Philly from their road game in Minneapolis, Minnesota. After a well needed win against the Timberwolves, the 76ers were ready to party. Well, at least 14 of the 15 players were.

"Bro, we out to Moe's tonight?" Jimmy asked, clapping Ben on the back.

"Nah bro. Ima sit this one out." Ben replied, grinning.

"Aww really? When has Ben ever passed up the club?" Tobias teased.

"Never. Until tonight." Ben exclaimed.

"That could mean one of two things: he's either getting laid tonight or he's really not feeling it." Jimmy commented.

"Definitely the first one. It's very rare you'll see ole boy give up a night at the club." Tobias egged.

The two laugh at their teammate, who only shook his head at their foolishness.

"Well, we'll let you have at it. But just know, you're not ditching us again." Jimmy pressed.

"Wouldn't dream of it." Ben responded.

"Welp, have fun. Use protection." Tobias commented, earning a smirk from Jimmy.

Before Ben could say anything, the two left him alone. Ben shook his head, heading for his car that was in the players lot. Before he left the parking lot, he spotted Ally getting into her car. Pulling out his phone, he shot her a quick text. She didn't reply immediately, but he knew she got the message. After that he drove off.

Ally blushed incredulously as she read the message on her phone. At this point she didn't know what to expect from Ben. He was so unpredictable. She wasn't complaining though; she'd rather be spontaneous with him than anyone else.

Ally got home quickly, showering before putting on something a little more comfortable. A pair of gray sweats with a black shirt and black sneakers was her choice. Even though her fit was plain, she was comfortable.

As she was making her way out of the apartment, Jasmine was coming in.

"Where are you going this late?" Jasmine asked.

Play dumb, Ally thought.

"The gym?" Ally asked.

Not that dumb, Ally scolded herself in thought.

"The gym? At 9:00 in the evening? Didn't you just get back from a road game?" Jasmine questioned.

I didn't know I had two mothers, Ally fruitfully thought.

"I don't really get to do much for myself when I'm with the team 7 months a year. It's a bit aggravating actually." Ally exclaimed in wonder.

Jasmine rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. Just be safe out there, I don't need you to go missing." Jasmine mumbled, hugging her best friend tightly.

Ally smiled, hugging Jasmine back just as tight. The duo pulled away shortly after.

"I'll let you know when I'm there." Ally exclaimed, grabbing her keys and phone.

Jasmine only nodded, heading to her room. Ally sighed in relief after hearing Jasmine's door close. She was soon making her way out of their apartment building.