22.

April 26th, 2019

The Sixers were in the playoffs, and they were playing their asses off. Their first round was against the Brooklyn Nets, who took them all the way to game 7. They eventually beat the Nets, making their way to the second round to play the Toronto Raptors. The boys were in playoff mode, and there was nothing that could take away from that.

The team was currently in Toronto, getting set for game 1 against the Raptors the next day. Ally was running around with Jaxon, making sure everything was in order for the game tomorrow. That they had the right jerseys that the team would be wearing and the sneakers the guys requested to wear.

After making sure everything was in order, Ally was making her way back to her hotel room. She was ready to knock out, knowing she had a long day ahead of her the next day. A long day that she was—in every way—not prepared for.

Once she finished showering, she made her way to her duffel bag. She took out a clean pair of panties and a Sixers shirt that stopped mid-thigh. She got dressed, leaving her damp hair to continue air drying. As she waited for that, she checked her to-do list.

What she didn't expect was for Ben to be sneaking into her room, especially because it was past curfew. Coach Brett Brown wanted them in bed early.

"Ben, what are you doing in here?!" Ally whisper shouted.

"I wanted to see you." He replied. Ally furrowed her eyebrows. "You should learn to lock your door, there are crazy people out there."

"I bet." Ally retorted, watching him make his way to her bed. "You should be asleep."

"Correction: I should be in my room. Not asleep." He replied.

"Why aren't you in your room?" Ally asked.

"I told you." Ben exclaimed. "I wanted to see you."

Ally was flattered, but infuriated at the same time. If he woke up tomorrow, and was too tired to play, she was to blame for that.

"I'm honored you wanted to see me, but you have a game tomorrow." Ally exclaimed. "A very important one."

"Every game is important Ally." He replied.

"Which is why you shouldn't be here right now." She retorted.

"I do what I want." He stated. "And right now, I want to do you."

"Not before the big game you don't." Ally pressed.

"Why not?" He asked.

"You need to focus Ben." She said.

"I am focused." He replied, eyeing her Sixers shirt. "Does that say Simmons on the back?"

"What?" Ally asked in confusion. "No. It's just a regular shirt."

"You need one that says Simmons on it." He exclaimed.

"Stop changing the subject." Ally stressed.

Ben held his hands up in defeat. He then laid back on her bed as she sighed.