24.

May 17th, 2019

Five days ago, the Sixers lost a heartbreaker to the Raptors in round 2 of the playoffs. That was actually the first time Ally had seen Joel Embiid cry. She tried not to laugh because it was an emotional moment for the entire team, but she couldn't get over how his face looked.

On the flip side of things, she had spent majority of those five days comforting Ben. He was in a lot of distress after the loss and needed her there for emotional support. Sexual support too, presumably.

Ally walked the streets of Philadelphia, allowing the cool night breeze to whip past her. Her hair flew all over the place, aggravating her more than the cold alone. It was one of the things she hated about having a head full of curls.

"You don't seem happy down there." Ben commented, walking beside her.

"So you think?" She sneered, moving hair out of her eye. "I should have an award for dealing with the shit on my head."

Ben shrugged. "I like it."

Ally rolled her eyes at him, knowing he only liked it because he can pull at it when he has her bent over.

"Only because it gives you leverage during sex." She said.

"Yup." He smirked, looking down at her.

"Full. Of. Shit." She emphasized each word, listening to him chuckle.

He draped his arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer to him. He covered her face with his hand, listening to her groan because it blocked her view.

"You and your big ass hands." She said, slapping his hand away.

"You like that they're big." He said.

"Whatever." She mumbled.

He moved his arm down so that he could grab her ass, listening to her hiss. "They can grab the ass like basketballs."

Ally groaned, trying to push him away from her. He squeezed her ass then slapped it a few times, liking the sound it made whenever he made contact with it.

"Why is your ass so perfect?" He groaned, his sexual desires growing every second. He wanted nothing more than to have her screaming his name right now.

Finally getting away from him, Ally was able to rub her booty soothingly.

"You might as well slap the damn feeling out of it Ben." She glared up at him.

"I would be honored to." He replied.

She rolled her eyes, turning away from him. They were currently on their way to this frozen yogurt spot that Ally had mentioned to him earlier in the week. She knew frozen yogurt could cheer anyone up.

"We're only going here because it's something new. I'm an ice cream type of guy though." Ben commented, opening the door to the place for her.

"You're gonna love it Ben, shut up." She said, leading him inside.

He took this opportunity to slap her ass when she walked in. Ally ignored it, making her way into the place with a grin. Ben looked around the place, quite unimpressed. It was definitely girly to him.

"What's with all the bright colors? Looks like a unicorn threw up." He commented, catching Ally's glare at him. "What?"

"Will you stop judging the decor and come get some frozen yogurt?" She exclaimed, holding a cup out to him.