21.

April 12th, 2019

Ally finally understood what it meant to take an ice bath after a game. She watched as some of the guys sat in an aluminum tub full of ice and water. She almost felt bad for them.

A couple minutes would go by before the guys got out to shower and change to leave. Ben walked in, watching as Ally stood there in utter shock and disbelief. Not a single one of them walked out shivering.

"You ready?" Ben asked her.

Ally blinked and turned to face him, shaking her head no. Ben chuckled. "You're going to be fine Ally."

He walked up behind her, removing the long t-shirt from her body to reveal her black sports bra and black running shorts. He smiled to himself, leaning down to press a kiss to the back of her neck.

"Come on." He said, slapping her butt with both hands.

Ben led the way to the tub, which was getting filled up by one of the trainers. Ally followed suit. Ben got into the tub, sitting down. He leaned against the back of the tub, resting his arms on the outer rim.

"Whenever you're ready to get in." Ben exclaimed, looking over at Ally expectantly.

Ally looked down at the ice engulfed tub, then looked back up at Ben. "It looks cold."

"It is." Ben replied.

Ally's eyes widened. "Oh no."

"Don't be a wimp Ally." He said.

"I am not catching Hypothermia." She retorted.

Ben rolled his eyes at her, giving her an annoyed look. "Please."

Ally growled under her breath, stepping onto the step stool to get in the tub. Ben held her hand as she put one foot in, wincing at the coldness.

"Other foot too." Ben exclaimed, moving his hands to her hips so she wouldn't run away.

Ally almost cried as she put her other foot in, the ice water up to her knees.

"Now sit." Ben said, trying to sit her down.

Ally swiped at his hands, her teeth chattering. She slowly sat down in the ice water, cursing under her breath as the water reached her chest. Ben's arms wrapping around her stomach went unnoticed as she focused on the freezing water. Ben slowly pulled her to him, pressing her back to his chest firmly. He then unwrapped his arms, putting them back on the rim of the tub.

"I'm-m never d-doing this again." Ally shivered, wrapping her arms around herself.

Ben chuckled at her revelation, smirking to himself. He put his hands into the water, scooping up some ice and pouring it over her shoulders, the only part of her that was dry. Ally screamed as Ben laughed.

"Fuuuck!!!" She exclaimed, moving away from him.

Ben continued to laugh at her distress. Ally turned to face him, punching him in the chest. Ben was unfazed by her punch, continuing to laugh.