40.

March 17th, 2020

Ally

They officially called the NBA season. Not just that but all sports. Everyone has been told to self quarantine. Only go out if needed. And only go for essential items.

I've been with Ben, his friend Nate, and his brother Sean for a week now. I've barely seen them though; they've been in the game room since the season got postponed. While they're doing that, I'm momming. As for Ben's dog Bane, he had quickly taken a liking to Liam and I. To the point where he deliberately ignores Ben when he's around me. I find it funny and adorable. Ben can't stand it though; how dare his dog turn against him.

Right now, I'm feeding Liam. As he drank his booby milk, I watched some episodes of Chicago P.D. To say I'm in love with Jesse Lee Soffer would be an understatement. If I ever run into him, that is a shot I have no problem shooting.

There was a knock on my room door. I sigh, standing up off the edge of the bed. I walk over to the door with Liam in one arm drinking milk. I open the door to reveal Ben. He gives me a once over before looking back up into my eyes.

"Uh...dinner is downstairs if you want to eat." He said.

"Okay." I nod.

He looks down at my occupied chest again, a small smile spreading onto his lips.

"My eyes are up here Benjamin." I exclaim.

"Yes ma'am." He said, looking back up at me. "Come eat."

"Give me five minutes." I retort.

He nods then walks away from my door. I close the door and walk over to my suitcase. After I successfully pried Liam off my boob, I grabbed a large black hoodie from my suitcase. I slip it on and place the hood on my head. I then grab Liam's Navy Blue baby sling carrier.

Holding him to me with my left arm, I used my right to wrap him to me securely. I then kiss his forehead sweetly as I listen to him coo. I take a deep breath and leave the room.

I slowly make way to the kitchen, where the voices of the others can be heard. Upon entering the kitchen, all eyes turn to me.

"Hello person I completely forgot was here." Sean exclaimed.

"Hi Sean." I chuckle.

He grinned and went to pour himself a glass of soda. Ben's friend, Nate, came over to give me a quick hug.

"Good evening Ally." He said.

"Good evening." I say, giving a small smile.

I look over at Ben, who sips on his glass of wine like he didn't just bother me to come eat.

"What's for dinner?" I ask.

Just as I asked, Ben's cook, Oscar, popped up from the oven. I was frightened a bit because I did not see him when I came into the kitchen.

"Steak, String Beans and Mashed Potatoes." Oscar answered my question.

I listen to my stomach growl, blushing when all eyes turn to me.

"Sounds awesome." I reply, walking out of the kitchen.

I walk over to the dining room, taking a seat at the table. I sit down, checking over Liam one more time before taking my phone from my pocket.

I'd been scrolling for about 2 minutes before a presence joined me in the dining room. My hood had been taken off my head.

"No hoods at the table." Ben exclaimed, sitting to the left of me. He sat his glass of wine down and leaned back in his seat. "Is he asleep?"