14.

February 16th, 2019

Ally sat down in the living room, getting ready to watch All-Star Saturday night. She was actually more excited for the actual game because Joel and Ben would be playing.

When they lost to Phoenix two weeks ago, she made sure Ben didn't hear the end of it. When no one was looking, Ben had caught her on the low, pinning her to the wall and making it known that when they played Phoenix again, he personally was going to tear them to shreds. That should've scared Ally shitless, but it actually turned her on.

His sweat covered body glistening under the lights after the rough 4 quarters they had just played. His eyes a darker brown from how aggravated he was. His hands gripping her biceps tightly as he pressed her to the wall firmly. And his handsome face in distress after the loss. Ally almost lost it.

Now here she was remembering what happened that night after the plane ride back to Philly. Ben having his way with her in his apartment after the tough loss. Having her bent over the kitchen counter while he pounded her from the back, giving her every inch as she whimpered and tried to get away. He asked her if Kelly Oubre could beat it up the way he does. He let her know that her pussy was his—all his—while listening to her moan and whimper with each given thrust. Knowing that she couldn't take it but also didn't want him to stop.

She remembered the way his hand tugged her head back by her hair, continuing to penetrate her walls deeply. Her nails scratching the top of the marble counter at the feeling of her orgasm finally reaching. The sound of Ben's deep moan as he pulled out of her to release his own flow.

Then when he finally caught his breath, he picked her up and carried her to the bathroom, leaving a hard slap on her ass. A small yelp would leave her plump lips as he carried her away.

Everything about that evening was perfect. To the point where she slept over at his place. He woke her up with some good head before going to make breakfast.

Ally sat on the couch remembering that night vividly. It was a night of rough sex, that eventually led to vulnerability. She liked the idea of domestic Ben. Making breakfast for his guest. She wasn't sure if he woke up all of his guests with some nice head, but she was lucky enough to have experienced it.

On the flip side, Ben was headed to Spectrum Center with Kendall, Kylie and Travis for All-Star Saturday Night. Kendall and Kylie were going to be in a booth, while Ben and Travis would be court side with the other celebs and NBA players. Ben was aware that he'd be on TV, and he knew that Ally was watching, so he had to cheat the system and hide the girl.

As he made his way to his seat, he dapped up a couple other players from the league, starting small conversation with them. His current colleague being D'Angelo Russell, also a former High School teammate.

"Long time, no see bro." DLo exclaimed, dapping up Ben.

"Really has been a minute, hasn't it?" Ben asked.

"Yes sir." DLo replied.

Ben dapped up DLo's teammate, Spencer Dinwiddie.

"I see y'all doing the thing up there in Brooklyn." Ben complimented.

"Just tryna bring one home." DLo said.

"I hear that." Ben replied.

The three of them talked for a bit more before the first event started, the Skills Challenge. Spencer had won it the year prior in Los Angeles.

"What's the key to get the win Spence?" Ben asked.

"Patience. Good timing. Don't rush." Spencer replied, recalling his win from last year. "Speed plays a big role in it though."

"When I tell you this dude can run, I mean he can run." DLo stressed. "I have never seen someone round the corner of a screen so damn fast."

Ben and Spencer chuckled.

"He can get to the basket in Godspeed, it's miraculous." DLo exclaimed.

Spencer thanked DLo for his comments, not knowing that's how he truly felt. Ben grinned at the chemistry between those two. He'd only seen from a distance, but the Brooklyn Nets chemistry was one to envy. They had it down to a science.

When it came time for the 3-Point contest, Spencer and DLo's focus was on their fellow teammate Joe Harris.

"Let's go Joey!" DLo exclaimed, cheering on his teammate.

Ben watched as Joe knocked down three's like it was his birthday, eventually coming out with the dub. That alone had him a little shook. This was the same dude his team had to stop whenever the ball was in his hands. Him, D'Angelo and Spencer.

Back in Philadelphia, Ally watched as Ben was shown on TV a few times. Whenever they showed him, she would immediately get a flashback of their past encounters. The wet kisses he'd leave on her skin, along with the several hundred hickey's in the mix. The slow thrusts to start off, then the increase of the pace, followed by rapid pounding.

"Do you want Swiss cheese on your sandwich or American?" Jasmine asked from the kitchen, which broke Ally from her thoughts.

"American Cheese." Ally replied.

Jasmine nodded as she began ordering the sandwiches. The two had agreed a couple minutes ago that they'd just eat sandwiches and chips as their dinner, both too lazy to actually cook anything. They almost didn't order anything either.

Ally returned her attention back to the TV, watching the last event of the evening, the Dunk Contest. Nothing really surprised her anymore. She'd seen everything so far. After the Aaron Gordon-Zach LaVine showdown in 2016, the dunk contest got whack.

"I don't mean to be rude to the contestants, but this shit is garbage." Jasmine commented, entering the living room. Ally chuckled at that. "It's so true though."

"I detect no lies." Ally replied.

"The only reason I'm watching All-Star weekend is because my baby Giannis is Captain for his team tomorrow." Jasmine exclaimed.

Ally playfully rolled her eyes at that. Jasmine has had this thing for the Greek Freak, Giannis Antetokounmpo, for a while now. Whenever they come to Philly to play the Sixers, she makes sure she's there. And since Ally is practically all-access, she uses that as an opportunity to meet some of the athletes.

She met Giannis once already—she wants to meet him again when the Bucks come back—she met Jayson Tatum, Kemba Walker and Michael Porter Jr. She wants to meet Trae Young and LeBron James too. Can't forget that she met everyone on the Sixers roster, so that's nice.

"Did you tell him that when you met him?" Ally asked.

"Of course." Jasmine exclaimed. "I didn't."

Ally gave her a pointed look, in which Jasmine ignored.

"I'll tell him the next time I see him." Jasmine added.

"What about Alex?" Ally asked.

"Alex is my side piece, he don't need to know." Jasmine teased.

Ally chuckled at her best friends foolishness. She had no idea what she would do without her.