9.

Ally

"Honestly, I won't lie and say that night wasn't memorable. But I was drunk." I exclaim. "Never in my 23 years of life did I think I'd have sex in a club bathroom."

"Did Jasmine notice you had disappeared?" Molly asked.

"No. She was too busy shoving drinks down her throat to notice. And Alex could honestly care less." I say, shrugging. "I always thought he was gay."

"Was he?" She asked.

"No, sadly." I respond.

She chuckles.

"When did you finally tell Jasmine you were messing around with Ben?" She asked.

"Month 4." I reply.

"How did she take the news?" She asked.

"Not well." I say. "That's when she told me that I should stop having sex with him because I was eventually going to fall for him."

"That he was only going to end up hurting me."

"Did she ever come to the conclusion that you may be in love with him?" She asked.

"Yeah." I say.

"How so?" She asked.

"I began to talk about him more. And every time I mentioned him, I noticed that she'd roll her eyes." I explain.

"Did that kind of tell you like, "okay, maybe she doesn't care"?" She asked.

"Of course." I say. "But more so that she didn't care about him. She did care very much about how I would feel in the end."

"From what you said earlier about her telling you to stop messing around with him, I'd assume the last thing she did care about was him." She said.

"Exactly." I say.

* * *

Ally didn't leave the bathroom until about 10 minutes after. She was hoping that Ben was gone by then. Like out of the club gone.

Walking back out to the dance floor, her eyes scanned the club for any sign of Jasmine or Alex. Upon finding none of the two, she sighed. Then burped loudly, letting out a drunk chuckle afterwards.

"That was probably the weirdest thing I've heard from a woman!" Someone exclaimed from behind her.

Ally turned around quickly, meeting the eyes of a total stranger.

"And it was amazing!" He exclaimed.

Ally politely nodded at his comment, turning to walk away. He grabbed her arm, turning her to face him again.

"Hey! I'm Christian." He introduced.

"I don't care." She replied with a fake smile, turning to leave again.

He grabbed her arm again.

"Hey, I'm just trying to be nice! No need to be a bitch!" He stressed.

"I'm sorry, I don't speak dumbass!" She exclaimed.

He huffed out a breath, watching her turn to walk away. Before she could take another step, he gripped onto her wrist again. Ally turned around to defend herself, almost letting out an ear piercing scream at how tight the grip was.

"Unhand me you moron!" She exclaimed, hitting him.

"No can do. I tried to approach you nicely but you refused." He said.