11.

"No you don't" Russell growls at me, "It's been a few days"

"I understand that," I say looking up at him, "But it doesn't change what I feel....please don't hurt him"

"Why was his shirt off?"

"Because you forgot to give him a shirt" I stand up, "Don't do-" I stop when he just walks away. I follow him to the living where Four paces back and forth. He stops when he sees us.

"Russell nothing happened. I wouldn't do that to you mate" Four rushes out.

"Riley calls it. If she says we go then we go. You'll know by tonight"

What? Now it's up to me? "Russell I'll need more time than that"

He turns to me, "No you don't" his anger is out of sight out of mind. I spent the rest of the day down by the river. If we do this, Regina gets a live-in nurse and all our money. To be honest Four is the last thing on my mind....but I don't want him to be. I like him and I actually think he likes me too.

I walk back to the house when I've got my answer. The sun is already setting, turning the sky into its beautiful pink and orange mash-up. I open the door to found Four sitting on the couch. He jumps up when he sees me.

"Did you...?"

"I need to tell Russell" I have to tell my brother first. I just have to. This is gonna change our lives not Fours'.

"Alright. He's in Regina's"

I nod my head before walking down the hall. I knock on the door before entering, Regina's laying down in her usual spot and Russell's sitting in the chair.

"Hey mama" I smile and walk over to Russell. I put my arm around his shoulders.

"Hey, baby. Where were you?"

"I was down by the river thinking" I squeeze Russell's shoulder.

"Now baby you know I don't want you down there this late"

"I know mama, I was just finding a nice place to myself. I won't do it again"

"All right then. Come here and give me a kiss"

I kiss her cheek as she kisses mine. I knew it wasn't a sure thing on us leaving. Four's leader still has to check us out and decide to have us or not. With our skill and history, he most likely will.

I pull back and grab Russell's arm, making him stand up, "Mama Russell and I are gonna be gone for a while-"

"Where y'all going?"

Russell grabs my hand and squeezes. He knew I chose Four's team and he's ok with it.

"Just to the city-"

"They found something from our Village," Russell says saving me from lying.

"Y'all know y'all my babies right"

"Yes mama," Russell and I say together.

"Alright y'all go on now"

"Love you mama" I kiss her forehead and hug her tightly. I pull away and watch Russell do the same. We walk back to the living and I couldn't help myself, I hug tightly and he actually hugs me back. I was feeling scared before but knowing that Four will be here makes me feel a whole better.

"We leave tonight," Russell says and I pull away from Four. He smiles at me.

It takes us a minute to pack our stuff then we're out the door. Russell and I are use to leaving in a hurry, we only pack important things that many people won't even think about taking.

Russell drives as Four and I sit in the backseat. I lay my head on his shoulder and he plays with my fingers.

"We'll be ok" Four whispers so only I can hear. I really want to believe him but I just can't. We might be leaving the only person that truly cared about us and I know the family in our village took us in but that's different.

Somehow I fall asleep in the car ( which is weird since I don't sleep in cars ) Four was no longer with me, he was driving and Russell is resting in the passenger seat.

"We're here," Four says slowing down. I look around and see we're on a runway. We stop in front of a private jet with a group of people standing on the side of it.

All three of us climb out the car, as we approach the small group a girl runs up to Four and hugs him. Russell and I stop in our tracks and Four pushes her off him.

"I missed you" she smiles. What the fuck?

"Where's One?" He ignores her little statement.

"In the plane. What's wrong?"

He looks back at me but Russell stands in front of me. Gods I love him. Russell grabs my hand and leads the way to the jet, we walk up the steps then through the large door. Russell stops and moves to the side so I can see the man standing in front of us.

"Please have a seat" he smiles sitting down in a seat. Since it's a small place and we don't trust anyone, we continue to stand.

"Alright then. No sitting. I'm One" One introduces himself.

"Russell. Riley" Russell says sitting on the table.

"Four's tells me, I need people like you and you're perfect for the job. Not born in America, have no family, lived most your life on the street"

"Yes," Russell growls, "Left to die when we were just babies. We had bombs dropped on us. Beaten and abused when we came to America"

"Sorry to hear that. Um, you're twins"

"Triplets" I correct him.

"I'm sorry, Four just said your ages"

"How much did Four tell you?" Russell stands up and crosses his arms over his chest.

"That you do parkour and you're as good as him, you also have a rare disease that makes you extremely strong and you can't feel pain. She's handy with a bow and knives and only the things I've already said"

Russell looks back at me and narrows his eyes, I shrug my shoulders but he just looks back at One.

"I need more like you guys that can stop terrible people. Right now there's only six of us. We already lost one of our men....I need to know if you're willing to risk your life for complete strangers"

Russell and I look at each other. We don't need to say anything.

Russell turns back to One, "Yes"