🌛MOON chapter 4🌜

JIWOON POV

As the butterfly disappear, I begun to cry. I won't let you down my love, they wouldn't get our seokjin and you won't have to die.

Tomorrow we will heading to my father, I already send a message to him. I would let those little alpha have there happy moment's. Cause tomorrow we will start a war.

AT THE ROOM

TAEHYUNG POV.
I can't believe my eyes my dreams came true. I'm so happy right now.

Slightly smut 😀😀😀

seokjin is under me, He's moaning my name. I keep thrusting on him,i knot him then mark him in his right neck, that's the only space available.

Cause Jung kook mark him on the left neck, namjoon hyung mark him at the left arm while hoseok hyung on the right.

Jimin hyung on the left leg and yoongi hyung on the right.

He is officially ours, were so happy and I'm sure he's happy too. After our hot and messy sex. We all felt exhasted and we all take a nice sleep.

*****

There is a black butterfly that went to the room and went to the tip of seokjins nose. Seokjins open his eyes. But instead of blue green eye, it became black.

The butterfly went to the door, seokjin follow the black butterfly. They reach seokjins old babies room. Seokjin open the door and come to the room. He lock the door and turn around. And he saw one of the hooded man is sitting in the chair.

"You have a nice body, for a little wolf, come sit on my lap" and seokjin did what he ask. He sit into his lap. The man travel his hands to seokjin's wet hole."ahhhh"

"Your still wet even your been fuck by a 6 alpha,your becoming a slut." seokjin blushing so hard.

"Do you want me to fuck you,delta.".seokjin's eyes filled with lust even thought is all black.

"Yes,master Gilgamesh fuck me hard, please give me your big cock." Seokjin became a slave by lust.

"But you have your mates,"

"I don't care about them, it's just you I want." Seokjin strip Gilgamesh bottom clothes, he begun suck his cock.

"Ah there, delta eat my cock." Gilgamesh thrust his cock deeper in seokjin mouth until he cum. Seokjin drink all his cum.

"Ah your cum is delicious master,I want more.," seokjin hold gilgamesh cock and start sucking it again.

"Easy there delta" he hold seokjin chin

"your so beautiful seokjin, do you want to come with me and be my cock warmer."

"Yes master,I will do everything you ask me too.

"Sit here". He pointed the chair,he do as he told. "spread your legs." And he open it wide. Gilgamesh put a golden seed at seokjin wet hole.

"Ahhhhhhh...ahhhhhhh" seokjin shout as he felt like his whole body is burning. "Fuck me master, put you cock in here" seokjin open his hole.

"Master masssssterrr ahhhgggg fffucck me hard," seokjin cry out to his master.

Gilgamesh enter his whole arm in seokjin hole. Seokjin wide his eyes.

"Yes master,there" gilgamesh thrust his whole arm in seokjin wet hole.

"Ahhh. Immmm commimmmmg".seokjin cum all over gilgamesh hands.

Seokjin is a mess right now, his blond hair stuck to him forhead. and has lots of come all over his body.

Seokjin has a chain in his neck. He is now knelling near Gilgamesh chair.

"Those chain looks good on you my seokjin, my little dog."

"Thank you master, I love it master" Gilgamesh pull the chain and seokjin walk like a dog.

"Can you bark for me," he said as he pat his hair.

"Arrrrffff arrff," seokjin did it. "Good boy, now have your price." Seokjin is happy to see gilgamesh cock its like he is addicted to it.

"Now lay down in bed" he lay down and open his legs again and his waiting for his price.

"Ahhhh, yes master there there."he thrust to his prostate until he come in seokjin's hole.

"I'm gonna kept you delta."

"Yes master, I wanna be with you always." They kiss and gilgamesh finger keep trusting in seokjin hole. he start thrusting again in seokjin hole.

Gilgamesh cock is still with seokjin the still kissing

They were interfere by a loud bang in the door. They avert there gaze at the 7 alpha in the door. Seokjin is been pull away from Gilgamesh.

"You better get out before I tore you to pieces" jiwoon said with his angry voice.

Gilgamesh open the gate way and look at seokjin.

"Don't worry I'll be back for you seokjin, my slut. he said smirking while walking to the gate way.

"Master, don't leave me" seokjin said then he faint.

What the hell they want with seokjin. That's the question running In
ji woon's head.

The night is not ending yet but there's a lot that happen already. I'm not gonna sleep to night and I know the other six will be there with me guarding my son.

_________________

And there I go again,making a cringe smut.

I will like to said again thank you for reading I really appreciate all of you.

Please vote and comment. Good night