District 1 Female - Phaedra "Phae" Wolfgang

Name:  Phaedra "Phae" Wolfgang

District 1

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Personality: When she was reaped Phaedra came bouncing up  to the stage just like the stereotype District 1 female, she had the same ditzy grin and the glazed over look in her eyes that most anyone would say was stupidity.
And generally it is-
But Phaedra is different, ask anyone in her district; they will tell you she is possibly the most bloodthirsty, most calculated, most evil girl in all of District 1 - Not that there is much competition with all the dumb blondes that seem to infest the place.
Phaedra is planning on working with the career pack and pretending to be the stereotypical District 1 tribute, then releasing her true colors at the last minute and taking The Games by storm.
The real Phaedra is a quite calculated girl who notices everything. She has a strong interest in human anatomy and other sciences. She is driven and queer with a morbid sense of humor, she lives in her head feeling like if she said everything on
her mind she would be driven from District 1 completely. So instead she is incredibly passive aggressive, teasing the dumb as if it was a game, its like her hobby.
The fake Phaedra though, is perhaps the dumbest blonde the arena has ever seen. She is socially funny and likable if not incredibly slow at times, Phaedra seems to grasp plans and fighting styles incredibly quickly though which the other careers like. With her incredible strength and agility the other careers think she is the perfect minion, they will use her until she is useless and dispose of her.
If only they knew who was playing who.

Description: Phaedra has hazel eyes and honey blonde hair. She cut the hair uneven for some reason that is only known to Phaedra. She is tall, standing at 6ft with a models figure if not a bit heavier. Even though she is very muscular she did not get the beautiful curves that come from it.

Family: Phaedra's mother is the Head Peacekeeper of District 1, she transferred from 2. This is where she met Phaedra's father. The two had Phaedra and Persis (her twin brother) and tried to be good parents, signing both children up for Career Training.

Phaedra Volunteered

Why: Because she's been training for this moment her entire life, she's been planning and calculating how each tribute shall fall since she first began training. Now nothing can stop her!

Alliance: The Careers

Weapon of Choice: Gloves with long blades sticking from the knuckles, she also will have severs dozen knives on her incase she feels like preforming a dissection or simply torturing for the sake of her amusement. And of coarse she will have a bow and arrow on her for long distance kills- why limit yourself to just one weapon?

Backstory: Phaedra's back story is not one that really will stick out in your mind. She was raised by her busy (if not neglectful) mother and her father until she was sent off to the Career Training Academy with her brother when they were 8. She was always a bit cold, and perhaps this is what made her have such a hard time fitting in with the other girls. They rejected her and quickly she became the hated loner, it hurt her on some level at first- but she quickly got over it focusing her time on becoming the best career the academy had ever seen.
It was during this time that she met the one person she ever truly cared about....

Tribute Owner- AKA-ANONYMOUS