District 2 Male - Eden Cole

Name: Eden Cole

District: 2

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Personality: Eden isn't your usual district two boy. He's quiet and doesn't like to boast, although he knows he really and truly is a good competitor. He's tough and strong without even trying to be. He likes to have good fun, and never lets the bad things get to him. He disks up attention, although you'd never be able to tell that because of how quiet he is. Has only had two girlfriends, but he isn't looking for one. At least not until he wins these games. He thinks of others most of the time, but nobody knows he does. He's like this half career boy, half innocent, kind guy.

Description: Eden has thick, brown hair that is wavy, although sticks up. His skin is tanned from days in the sun and his eyes are hazel. His lips are full. Eden is tall and muscular from his years of endless training. He stands at 6'5. (Picture included at the bottom)

Family: Gregory (Brother, 24), Asher (brother, 16), Carson (brother, 19), Ronnie (Mother, 44), Zach (dad, 46)

Volunteer?: Yes

Why you volunteered: He's been told all his life that's what he had to do, so he did it. He is a career after all.

Alliance: The Career pack

Weapon of choice: sword

Backstory: Lives with his three brothers, his mum, and his dad. Gregory is getting married to a girl named Alice so soon he won't be there. Eden is closest with his brother Asher who is just a year younger. Carson was a victor of a past games. At the time he was only sixteen, but like any other district two child, he had been trained and prepared for this very moment. Eden is not close with his parents.

Tribute Owner: TheFactionless