District 12 Male - Hanan Raoul

Name: Hanan Raoul

District: 12

Age: 15

Gender: Male

Personality: Hanan is generally a good guy. He's nice, friendly and charming. He is patient with everything he does, likes to take it easy and doesn't get frustrated. Most people consider him as their best friend. He is loyal to no end, open minded and smart, but he stands for what he believes in. He isn't afraid to tell you the truth, but will do it in a way that will hurt least. He considers everyone's feelings, and doesn't like being in charge. However, despite having a personality fit for a social butterfly, Hanan doesn't trust many people. On the darker side of his otherwise wonderful personality, Hanan will carry resentment for years on end if you ever betray, insult or doubt him.

Description: Hanan has piercing gray eyes, messy dark hair and olive skin, much like the other people from the Seam. He is tall, 5'11, and lean. His voice is only starting to mature and will often crack at the most inappropriate times.

Family:

Mother, Holly Raoul (Deceased)

Father: Max Raoul (48)

Sister: Haley Raoul (12)

Volunteer: No

Alliance: none yet

Weapon of Choice: Spears and daggers

Backstory: Hanan's mother died after giving birth to Haley. He was only three at that time, so he doesn't remember much about his mother. He grew up close to his father, who taught him the basics with spears and daggers, in case he ever got picked for the Games. Everything's pretty much as normal as it could get.

Owner: FabulouslyNerdy13