Sponsors

Name: Antonio Silver

Age: 28

Favourite District: The career districts! But he will give outlying districts a shot if he thinks they have potential.

Description: If you saw a photo of Antonio before all of his surgeries began, you would think they were totally different people. Even his parents barely recognize him from the boy they raised. He has jet black hair, usually spiked up, and his skin has been bleached to a pale white. Almost every aspect of his face has been surgically altered. He is about average height, and is quite muscular (thanks to surgery).  

Personality: Antonio is incredibly spontaneous. Whilst that can make him fun, it can also make him very, very devious. And being head gamemaker brings out the worst in him – especially his cruel side. On the other hand, he can also be very well kept together. If he chooses to keep a secret, not even a lie detector could force it out of him. He is very creative, which allows him to think of different twists for the games.

What he looks for in a tribute: Antonio wants a tribute that will put on a good show. If a tribute can fight and hold their own, but also backstab and manipulate, Antonio will love them.

Owner: sk8rgirl919

~~~~~~~

Name: Sinus Rhae (pronounced: 'Ray')

Age: 32

Favorite District(s): District 3 (for its technology), Career-districts 1 & 2 (the raw mentality of their tributes)

Description: Well-fit man, rich as almost any other in the Capitol. He has made a fortune improving on technology provided from District 3 mainly. He's a good looker, short brown hair, not a straw of hair on his face and always wears clothing of the upper class and somewhat a genius though he might look like the direct opposite.

Personality: On the outside he seems like just another rich boy, but he is smart and arrogant. Sponsoring tributes has been a hobby since he had the possibility of doing so and he doesn't waste his time with tributes that doesn't stand a chance. He is well informed and always prepared to make the right choice in sponsoring. He considers every aspect of a tribute before making the choice to sponsor.

What you look for in a tribute:  "My taste regarding tributes is very refined. I care for those that can get the job done without hesitation. That doesn't mean I care for a lot of blood and a lot of mess. I am interested in the will to go beyond one's limits, the strategies in which a boy or a girl use to survive.  I can see all of this just by the first look on a tribute. I can tell a genius apart from an arrogant fool. Prove to me that you are more than just a simple-minded tribute, and I may feel forced to sponsor you with what you might need in the Arena."

Sponsor Owner:  @RocketMason

~~~~~~~

Name: Raff Flamsteed

Age: 24

Favourite Districts: 5, 7, 12

Description: Raff is a pretty normal looking guy. He didn't buy into most
do the genetic alteration like most of the Capitol citizens but instead
choose to keep his natural dark hair and grey eyes. Raff is naturally
skinny. He is around 6 feet tall. Usually wears a normal suit, which makes
him quite out of fashion in the Capitol but he doesn't really care.

Personality: Raff's parents were both victors from district 5 so he grew up
with an empathy for the tributes. When his parents died he inherited most
of their money and began to bet on the games. He doesn't like the games, he hates them. The only reason he watches them is so that he can help a
deserving tribute survive. Raff is overly honest even when being so puts
him in danger. He's quite reserved because he feels like he doesn't belong
with those around him.

What he looks in a tribute: Raff usually prefers sponsoring a underdog, but
if a career happens to really deserve to win then he'll consider it. He
looks for tributes who honest and who tries to be a good person despite the
circumstances. Overall he looks for a tribute who will make a positive
change in the world after the games.

Sponsor owner: @theboss27981

~~~~~~~

Name: Jenine Kevu

Age: 20

Gender: Female

Favorite Districts: She likes the outer districts,10 11 12. But she also likes districts 4 5 6 7 and 8. She does not know why but those districts seem better than the others. Way better in her opinion.

Description: Jenine does not look like any normal person in the capitol. She does not have the crazy accessories. The only things that are crazy about her is her hair (natural) and eyes. Her hair is blonde with black tips. Half of it is shaved off on the right side. Her eye change colors. They can go from red to yellow to black. But they only change for the person that is looking at them. If this person likes violet eyes they will see violet, if a different person likes green they will see green. Her cloths are plain. A black tank top and a jean mini skirt. Has some open finger leather gloves. She wears black high hells with gold colored spikes on the toes and the heels making her look dangerous and yet mysterious. She has a nose ring and many piercings in her right ear and left.

Personality: She is the kind of girl that is hard core. She is a rebellious fun girl that is not afraid to live. Growing up in the Capitol she cause trouble all the time. She was a prankster.

What does she look for in a tribute?: Well some one that stands out and is different from the rest. That they are not afraid to be them selves and take risks Tributes change for the games and she hates when they does that. She is no much of a career fan because she thinks that they are jerks and get enough attention as it is.

Sponsor Owner: Venus_Morgenstern

~~~~~~~

EACH SPONSER (with the exception of Antonio) will sponsor THREE TRIBUTES.

Each sponsor also must leave a comment on each tribute form, discussing their thoughts on the tribute.

Once the interviews have been posted, the sponsers will send me a list of scores of what they think each tribute deserves, based on the interview AND the tribute form. They will also send me the names of the 3 tributes they wish to sponser.