District 8 Female - Khione Xavier

Name: Khione Xavier

District: 8

Age: 15

Personality: Khione can be extremely quiet, but that's only because she's busy thinking up the best way to plot everybody's deaths. She's very strategic and manipulative, despite coming from a poor district that rarely comes out from the Games alive. She doesn't give up easily and, if she dies, she will go out fighting.

Description: Khione has dark brown hair, deep emerald eyes, and lightly tanned skin. She's considered to be beautiful, yet very unnerving. She's fairly tall and is actually quite strong, despite she thin frame.

Family: Nope. She's an orphan, but she doesn't care. It's made her stronger.

Volunteer?: She decided she was going to, if someone younger than her got Reaped. Turns out, she didn't need to since her name was called.

Why you volunteered: She wanted to save someone from dying a terrible, painful death.

Alliance: Her district partner, Mango. She keeps him around mostly because he amuses her. However, secretly, she cares a great deal for him.

Weapon of Choice: Anything. Literally. Anything she can get her hands on, she can turn into a weapon.

Backstory: Khione's parents abandoned her as a newborn. They didn't want a child, so they figured 'Hey, why not leave a newborn to fend for herself?' Yeah. Not very smart parents. So Khione grew up hating everyone around her and was given whatever nobody else wanted. She practically raised herself and had to almost steal food to survive.

Tribute Owner: TheyDontKnowAboutUs5