Day 247

18 August 2018
Saturday 10:48am

I had another nightmare last night. It was... different though. It was still in the house, the door was busted open but instead of the man grabbing Rebekah he grabbed Nancie. She was screaming so loud and Cory was on the floor crying, a tried to pull her away from him but he kept pulling her back. I managed to pull her free though and I grabbed Cory and I ran. I couldn't find anyone else, no one was there. While I was running I felt this sharp pain in my shoulder, Nancie had turned and I dropped her and went to pick Cory up but he bit my hand. I hadn't seen him be attacked I didn't understand what was happening. I tried to move away from them but I tripped and fell. All I could do was crawl away and cry. The children I loved more than anything had turned into monsters and were going to kill me. I felt something hit my back and looked up...it was Nathan. He grabbed my arms and I thought he was trying to help me but then, blood poured out of his mouth and on to my face and I screamed as I tried to get him to let go. Nancie and Cory didn't take long to get to me then and....that was it. I woke up. Covered in sweat and screaming into a pillow on the couch. I curled into a ball and just cried, there was nothing I could do; I kept thinking of their faces. All the blood both mine and theirs.

I woke up Nate and he was very confused and worried. I told him I was fine and it was just a nightmare again. He pulled me off the couch and onto the mattress with him and just hugged me. All I could do was hold on to him like he was going to disappear, because in that moment it felt like he might. Like I would lose them all.