Demon dogs appear for all of five seconds

It was about a week later, and you were hanging out around your own house for once in your damn life, your aunt had left to do god knows what leaving you home alone. Perfect. The entire house was yours, so you were going to do what you wanted to but couldn't,  go in those spooky ass woods your aunt wouldn't let you go in.  There was most likely a demon there, so you were going to meet them and probably have a cup of tea with them, they were probably very nice. Just misunderstood. 

You were walking outside to that gate literally just outside your house, you opened it and ventured into the unknown as your Pokemon just followed. The blocked off area was pretty standard, other than the weird-ass thick fog and creepy atmosphere. Is this where murderers hang out or what?

But it wasn't devoid of life; a lot of Pokemon were just chilling here. You asked Sylveon and Umbreon to talk to the wild Pokemon again, but even for low- level wild pokemon, they were very skittish. They hardly let Sylveon and Umbreon speak to them, it'd probably take even longer for them to warm up to you, but you could worry about that later. 

You ventured even further into the forest, just Mimi on your shoulder now and holy shit is this fog getting even thicker now? You just sighed. What the hell was the weather here? It was clear at your house, and you take, like, fifteen steps out here, and suddenly you can't even see a few steps ahead of you. 

You were probably going to get lost and die here or something, be it by the possible murderers that hang out here, that demon that perhaps made all this fog in the first place or even just natural causes. But you were already this far in, and it'd probably be fine ya know? So you ventured on. You were just humming to yourself, trying to figure out if you were going forward or backward until you found a cute little bridge. 

"Who the fuck built a bridge out here? Like this whole place is closed off, and it looks abandoned as all hell." You said to yourself, "Wait, hell is occupied, and demons like abandoned places,  oh my god Mimi, there might be a demon here. " You ended in delight. Mimi just sighed, and yeah, you didn't blame that reaction. 

You were about to run onto the bridge and probably trip then break something, but before you could, you saw these two big boi doggos on the bridge. "The fuck? What demon looks like a blue and red dog?" You asked yourself, it looks like your demon dogs were confused too.

Then you thought out loud, "Oh, they are probably just Pokemon. Not demons, oops." You went over to the doggos but they kinda just… faded? "Oh ho ho~ Is some pokemon using an illusion on me? You cheeky things." You said out loud, looking around, but honestly, you doubted the Pokemon would come out, whoever or wherever they are. 

"Mimi, what Pokemon do you think could use an illusion like that? It must be rare… I don't know any Pokemon who can make illusions, or more or so make one's that aren't themselves or another Pokemon? This is confusing." You asked out loud. 

You sat down, hoping the Pokemon, assuming it was a pokemon, would calm down now that you seemed smaller, less of a threat. "Hey random pokemon, I get if you don't wanna come out, but I'm not here to hurt you, I'd appreciate it if you didn't use illusions on me again though!" You yelled to the unknown Pokemon, assuming they could hear you.