Chapter 11

After waking up around 1 o'clock, I hopped in the shower then started my day. I figured I would go and chill at Q house since I had nothing better to do, and I had to go and pick up Cam anyways.

I called him beforehand to let him know that I was coming, and asked if him or the kids wanted something from McDonald's. I was going to stop before making my way over there because I was hungry.

Q told me HE wasn't, but so I only got me and the kids something.

Once at his house, I kicked my shoes off, then sat the food on the kitchen table. Q was sitting in one of the chairs, busy looking at something on his laptop. I took a seat next to him before calling the kids down to eat.

"Wassup," I greeted him.

"Hey," he replied, giving me a dap. "How that dinner with Crystal go?"

"Pretty good, actually."

"What," he chuckled - shocked. "She wasn't acting like a bitch?"

"Not at all. I think that therapy shit starting to work. She was real cool."

"Well that's good. So what now? You tryna get back with her? What are your intentions?"

"I'm not looking for any type of romantic relationship right now," I admitted. "But I am tryna fix the relationship we have with each other. Us always arguing and shit aint healthy for Cam."

"I feel you. Well kudos and hood luck to you my nigga. Dealing with females is a hard ass job."

"Nigga you the one who raising one!" I laughed. " should be telling YOU good luck."

"But my Joy is a good child. Speaking of her, her and Cam food is getting cold."

HE was now the one to call them down as we heard a loud thud. It sounded as if something had fell. Joy then came running down the stairs as if nothing had just happened.

"What was that?" Q questioned.

"What was what?" she asked.

"That loud noise? What fell?"

"Cameron."

"Cameron fell?" I asked. "How?"

Before she could even answer, he came limping down the stairs frowning.

"What happened Cam?"

"I fell," he cried.

"How?"

"I tripped on the rug in the hallway."

"How you do that?"

"I-I," he started to stutter.

"We're you running?"

"Yeah," he admitted.

"Well then that's what you get. I told you about running around the house didn't I?"

"Yeah," he frowned.

"Sit down and eat this food. You'll be alright. You my son and men don't cry. I told you about that bottom lip too."

"Rocky, nigga what's wrong with you?" Q asked. "Don't talk to my nephew like that."

"He'll be fine. He's a boy."

"Still ain't gotta do homie like that. Come here dude."

Cameron went running to Q as he picked him up in his arms. He then sat him down on his lap as he gave him his food. Joy then took a seat on the other side of him as she opened her happy meal box as well.

I had bought both of them chicken nugget meals, and myself a number one. After the kids were done eating, they cleaned up their mess and went back up stairs to watch television.

Q was still busy on his laptop, but something on it must have really grabbed his attention.

"Yooooo," he sighed. "Guess the fuck what."

"What's up?

He then turned the computer towards me so I could see the screen. Some article was pulled up which looked to be on Media Take Out. It was a website ran by someone who never knew how to spell, and posted a lot of false information, often accepting tea from people who had shit to talk about celebrities.

The headline of the article read:

LOVE TRIANGLE??? RECENT EX OF RAPPER ASAP ROCKY DISHES IN ON HIS "NO GOOD" AZZ! DETAILS INSIDE. ..

Underneath was a collage picture of me, Raven, and Crystal.

I silently cursed to myself. Rolling my eyes, I then looked up from the screen and back up at Q.

"Is this bitch serious?"

I didn't mean to call her out of her name, but she was really starting to get on my nerves. She just couldn't let shit go and move on. It wasn't too much of a shock from MTO though to see something like this posted in their top news.

"You need to stop fucking with crazy bitches fam."

"She really needs to find her something to do," I replied, handing him the laptop back.

I didn't want to bother wasting my time reading the story, which was probably about some shit that wasn't true anyways.

"Did you read it?" he asked.

"I don't wanna read that bull shit."

"You sure? It's some shit said about Cam and Crystal in here."

I quickly snatched the laptop from him, now interested in what the article read.

As you all may know, Rakim Mayers - better known as ASAP Rocky - recently broke it off with his girlfriend of only a few months. He has been seen out and about lately with his cute little son us here at MTO can't get enough of, but also with the mother who it looks to be he made up with! Congrats to them both!! But while the 'Peso' and 'F*ckin Problems' rapper is busy moving on and looks to be happier, the ex sure is not! Guess what we found in our inbox this morning yall! Some tea I don't even think Kermit can gulp down!! Here's what she had to say :

"I was going to submit anonymous, but sh-t MTO already posted pictures of us. I actually was going to be a lady and not say anything at all, but it's time I let him and the world have it and know the truth. This n-gga is not sh-t y'all!!! Trust me! [laughs] I should have listened to that crazy bitch who spilled tea on him cause she was right! Ain't nothing special about his black a$$ but his money. Them shopping trips were nice tho! We was only together for a few months, but them months were hell! And to make matters worst I was this nigga assistant! He sat on his azz 99% of the time not doing sh-t y'all. He left me to do all the work, including taking care of that bad azz son of his. I did not sign up to be a step mother. Plus, all he wanted from me was sex. He took advantage of me knowing that I had got a hysterectomy done. Oh, and the sex wasn't even all that great. Don't let this ........ head azz nigga fool you. He's not packing at all. Definitely a waste of my time I can't get back."

All I could do was stare at the computer screen and laugh. There was so many things wrong with this I couldn't even speak on it. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

________________________

a.n. | for some reason, when writing about cameron falling, i thought of turning it into something happening to him to where he would have to be sent to the hospital (but nothing serious) .. so they could be brought closer together as a family, but theres already too many problems going on in crystal and rakim lives lmfao. maybe an idea for another story.