Chapter 21: Recoome!!!!

The two saiyans shot ki blasts at the lumbering giant, but he didn't even try to dodge them. He dashed through them, punching Bardock hard in the chest. Then he spun, kicking Gohan in the face.
The two saiyans rose to face him, only to be hit from behind.
"Whoop, I'm ovah here!" He said gleefully as he hit them again. Gohan struggled to rise to his feet, but Bardock was already moving to stand in front of him.
"Heh....I let you down once kid, and that got us into this whole mess. Not to mention, pretty sure your mom would kill me if you died out here. So I'll keep fighting. And I won't never stop!" Bardock cried as he rushed at Recoome. Recoome bit his gummy maw down on Bardock's fist, not doing any damage, but confusing(and disgusting) him greatly. Then he drove a mighty blow into the already cracked armor, shattering most of it.
"Recoome....Pun-!" Recoome struggled to finish the word, still missing his teeth. Bardock didn't bother to point that out, as he was struggling to breathe. He wheezed as he struggled to stand, only to see a small figure standing in front of him.
"Wh- Goha-?" Bardock wheezed. The little grandson turned to face his wounded grandfather.
"I'm tired of people always getting killed for me! Dad! Mr. Piccolo! Even Yamcha! This is for everyone!" Gohan cried as he rushed at Recoome. Recoome seemed largely uninterested, swiftly batting him to the side with a single blow to the neck.
"Wopsh! I fink I beoke hith neck!" Recoome chuckled.
"I'ww jush kiww all of you now, ota?" Recoome asked loudly as he lumbered towards Bardock. A loud 'whoosh' overhead drew everyone's attention. A large circular ship was landing, but very far away.
"Oweww! There'sh a new ship! New fwend?" Recoome asked. Bardock coughed loudly.
"Oh you're screwed now....that's....thats my..." Bardock wheezed, his breathing growing weaker by the second.
"Be quiet dad. I'm here now." An all too familiar voice spoke softly, with a burning conviction in his words.
"Eat this." The voice said softly as it forced a bean into Bardock's broken mouth. He swallowed more blood then bean, but it was good enough. Bardock could breathe again. He sat up and turned towards the speaker.
"So you finally showed up, Kakarot."

Power Levels-

Bardock(Post Zenkai): 93,000
Goku(post training/zenkais): 5,000?!?!
Gohan: 22,700
Gohan(ow): 2
Krillin: 19,400
Krillin(ow): 15
Bulma: 8
Vegeta: 32,500
Vegeta(ow): 20
Frieza: 530,000
Ginyu: 120,000
Jeice: 64,000
Burter: 68,000
Recoome: 71,000
Recoome(ow): 65,000
Dende: 30
Piccolo Jr.: Dead.
Tien: Dead.
Chiaotzu: Dead.
Yamcha: Dead.